29

"It's self explanatory. You just caught my eye more than anybody else." Jake wasn't really giving me the answer I wanted.

"How so?" I continued questioning him upon this, maybe he'd admit that he may have some feelings for me, so this thing would feel less one-sided.

"I'm not sure. I remember seeing your face during your Asia tour, and then coincidentally seeing you at Incheon airport, the van scenario, this reality show, it seemed as if the world just wants us together." He explained, his words sounding truthful.

My heart was probably the loudest thing you could hear in this room, I was actually surprised he didn't mention it.

"And that's just how I caught your eye? Because I was everywhere where you were?" I laughed softly, expecting more of a compliment-style speech. But nonetheless, I still felt flattered.

"You're perfect." Jake suddenly said, and I almost lost my breath from his sudden comment, "The eyes, the lips, the voice, everything."

"I wouldn't say perfect." I gave a light giggle, trying to ease the war raging internally.

"I say perfect. You work hard, you're funny, you're naturally beautiful, even when you're half way sliding off my chair in a deep sleep, you're gorgeous." Jake began to speak, his voice soft and low, "My favourite part of you? Your voice and laugh, I can't get enough of it."

"Oh my god stop." I giggled to myself, feeling flustered and hot from the abomination of compliments he was bombarding me with.

The temperature of the room seemed to rise, or maybe it was just me feeling extremely hot.

"I hated how you were laughing with Jinhyeong like you did with me, how one of his songs featured your voice too, just like one of my songs." He gave an exasperated sigh, "Collabs with other idols are inevitable, but it just frustrated me seeing your eyes sparkle looking at him."

"I thought you were friends with Jinhyeong.." I swallowed hard, my stomach doing backflips. This alcohol was about to make me do something I would've never dared to do.

"Don't get me wrong, I am, but still, it just frustrated me." Jake admit, my breath hitched, my brain was going to act impulsively soon enough if he continued to talk.

"So, what, are you admitting that you were, infact, jealous?" I giggled, "You went mad at everyone for saying that you did look jealous."

Jake gave a laugh.

"Sure, if you wanna hear the truth. I was jealous, there you go." He chuckled, giving a shallow exhale.

At this point, the alcohol was taking over my mind, and instead of thinking rationally, I acted upon my feelings.

"Jake." I simply said his name.

"What is it?"

"Where's your face?" I turned to the side, knowing he's beside me, just not knowing where abouts his face is.

His hand suddenly cupped my cheek, his thumb tracing my lip. He redirected my head to look at him.

"Right here." His thumb lightly pulled my bottom lip down, I swallowed hard, feeling his hot breath on my face.

"I know I'm gonna regret this tomorrow, but it's not like I'll remember." I gently spoke, more of telling myself. But, acting upon my own feelings, I pulled him in towards my lips.

His lips attached to mine, my hand resting on the back of his head, and his hands now making their way on my cheeks. He repositioned himself into a more conveniently kissing-friendly position, our breaths becoming heavier as the kiss deepened.

The room seriously was getting hotter, and even more so as I basically pushed Jake to lay on the floor, still making out with him. My hands were cupping his head, and his hands situated on my waist as I essentially hovered over him, making out with no regrets in the current moment.

Damn, how badly I will regret my decisions tomorrow. But right now? I could care less.

"ALRIGHT GUYS, GET OUT OF THERE IT'S BEEN SEVEN MINUTES!" Jay's voice yelled, causing us to stop and sit back up.

We were breathing heavily, and despite the darkness, I could tell we were just staring at each other, and Jake most definitely had a smirk on his face.

"I can't believe that was seven minutes." Jake chuckled, evidently satisfied by the way we used our time in here.

I didn't say anything, just processed everything that happened. He opened the door, walking out, and I walked out right after, trying to calm my breathing as I head back to the group.

They were still sat around the table, eager eyes staring at us like little children.

"WOAAAH, why are Haerin's cheeks flushed red? What did you guys do in there.." Hyera called out, and I felt my heart race, afraid they actually might catch on.

Jake simply gave out a chuckle, sitting back down.

"It's the alcohol, relax guys, not everybody who goes in there make out with each other." Jake replied, casually as if we were one of those people who just sat in there and talked.

"Ugh, you guys are boring, I was expecting something juicy." Taeri rolled her eyes as Jake looked over at me, making eye contact with me. A smirk swept across his lips, taking a sip of his alcohol.

--

THANK U TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME PLOT SUGGESTIONS!!!! YOU HAVE MASSIVELY HELPED THIS STORY PROGRESS AND I FEEL MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE WITH CHAPTERS LOL

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER HELP 

ILL PROBABLY UPDATE LATER TOMORROW I'LL SEE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE FEW CHAPTERS!!!! SHIT GOT REAL HEATED REAL QUICK

THANK U ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, LOVE, COMMENTS AND VOTES, I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U AND SEEING COMMENTS ON MY WALL AND COMMENTS ON MY FICS JUST MAKE MY DAY FR FR

U GUYS ARE THE SWEETEST

UPDATE SOON!!! LOVE U ALL

sim.jaeyun → reality showजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें