8

The camera crew were all here, already filming us entering and heading towards the two vans parked outside of the headquarters.

Now I had to switch into character.

I waved to the camera as I head into the van, placing my luggage to the side for one of the staff to collect and put in the back. I dragged the cage inside, placing it beside me as the camera man zoomed into it, probably wondering what was inside.

"Here's my cat, he's called Yeong." I took him out of his cage, placing him in my lap and gently brushing through his fur. He seemed to enjoy this treatment.

Mira came in next, sitting beside me.

"Oh! Yeong!" She gave a bright grin, as an idol, you could tell she was only smiling this much for the camera, "I haven't seen this guy in ages!"

She grabbed Yeong, holding him up as if he was Simba, then proceeding to cradle him like a little child.

The van door slammed shut, meaning that the other three girls were in the other van. I looked at the corner of the van, there were cameras there too, recording the trip there, inside, damn.

-

AN HOUR LATER

We had another hour drive left, and me and Mira spaced out, because this van was a six seater, and there was only two of us here, excluding the two seats in the front, where the driver was.

We suddenly pulled into a rest stop, for some strange reason. Neither of us needed anything, so Mira gave me the same confused glance as we stopped.

Then, out of nowhere, one of the crew pulled open the door, waiting for a while. I had no clue what was going on.

A camera man ran quickly to our van, filming the outside, and I just stared, wondering what the hell was going on.

But eventually, clarity came. Two guys, from Enhypen, walked towards our van, with their luggage in hand, they waved to the camera, leaving their stuff too for the staff to put in the back.

Of course they had to bring Jake in here. It was Jake and Jungwon, the two gave a bright smile as the stepped inside the van. Mira immediately fixed her position, sitting up.

She was laid down on the three seats opposite me, originally, but now she was just sat there, as shocked as I was.

I had no words for what was going on. Jake sat beside me with a smile, Jungwon beside Mira on the opposite side.

Jake looked at me, and I just blinked rapidly, unsure of what to say or do.

"We meet again." Jake chuckled lightly as I just looked at him, speechless. He was so cute lowkey. (im literally giggling to myself while imagining this scene bye i need to contact my therapist again)

"What is going on.. why aren't you guys in separate vans?" I looked at the three of them, very perplexed at the current situation.

"Our manager suggested we made friends, since you know, we are kind of staying in a place together for a while." Jungwon replied, and just from hearing his words, I could tell his manager was so much nicer than Mingho.

Fuck Mingho.

"Is this your cat? Oh my god he's so cute." Jake looked down at Yeong, who was just laying on my lap peacefully. Jake had such an irresistible smile on his face, and as I found myself staring at him, I realised that this was all on camera.

I cleared my throat quietly, stroking him.

"He's called Yeong, I decided to bring him because I haven't been with him for a while due to touring." I chuckled, handing Yeong over to Jake, who babied him so much.

Yeong seemed to take a liking to Jake, normally, to strangers he'd be very uncomfortable and immediately resist, but with Jake, he seemed to stick to him like glue, even rubbing his head into Jake's chest.

Jungwon and Mira were engaging in some conversation, I don't know, it felt a little awkward but I guess we'd better get used to it.

As Jake played with Yeong gently, I went on my phone, scrolling on Instagram and then checking what was trending. I groaned to myself, a little too loudly that made Jake look over at what I was so annoyed about.

A trending hashtag, about me, and of course, due to all the recent scandals - it was not a nice one.

'#PLASTICWHALELEAVEOURJAKEALONE'

Are you really serious? Even after the denying, people still think I'm plastic? And the whale too? I'm nowhere near whale.

Jake suddenly slid my phone out of my grasp, petting Yeong who was rested on his lap, and then clicking something on my phone. He suddenly pulled the phone slightly further away from us, wanting to take a picture.

Damn it.

I gave a smile, and then threw up a pose as he took another picture. I guess this was his way of responding to all the stupid comments and trending posts.

He went to my Instagram, posting the two pictures on my main story without second thought.

"Oh, I also followed myself back, rude of you not to." Jake chuckled, handing me back my phone as I glared at Mira, who just pressed her lips together.