35

With a camera, one of the staff came into the room, beginning to film.

Jake retract his hand faster than ever, and I shot my head away from him in equal speed. I stood up, he stood up, and we just act as if nothing had happened.

"Oh, are you almost done packing?" Jake casually brought up a conversation, coming up to me as I grasped ahold of the cut out, the cameraman filming this part.

"Yeah, can't forget this thing - very unmissable." I gave a light chuckle as I took my suitcase out of the door, Jake heading over to his room and doing the same thing.

My heart still pounded at my chest, longing for that moment once more. But no, all of us were stood near the door, suitcases in hand, ready to leave.

The vans parked outside, house empty - it felt weird to leave a place I dreaded initially so much.

For the last clip, it was just a video of us waving goodbye to the cameraman, the camera panning to us heading into the vans, and then driving away.

The vans were organised by groups, no longer did they have Jake or Jungwon insert in them, but instead, it was just the five of us sat in here, a sorrowful cloud of silence hung over us.

I gave a sigh, leaning my head on the window and watching the trees swing by.

Taeri gave another sigh, folding her arms and leaning her head back carelessly.

And then - Hana gave another sigh.

"Alright Jesus, what's with you all sighing?" Hyera snapped, the silence broken.

"It's gonna be weird now - I hate to say it, but I kind of enjoyed their company." Taeri said the words neither of us wanted to say.

"You mean you enjoyed Jay's company." I had to add it, with a chuckle. The girls gave a quiet laughter as Taeri lightly smiled.

"Alright Mrs Sim, your husband is bent in half in the back of the van." Taeri responded back, referring to the cardboard cutout of Jake.

We all gave a collective round of laughter, before the sighs and the heavy feeling of emptiness settled back in.

"Wow, and what, that's it?" Hana broke the silence this time, and we all looked over at her, wondering what she was talking about.

"What.. do you mean.." Mira asked, glancing over at us all briefly.

"So we just get to know the guys from Enhypen for a good few weeks and then we just separate like that? I mean, come on, they're cool guys, we all need to admit it. I personally wouldn't mind hanging out with them." Hana elaborated on her point, and although I did agree with her on her words, it wasn't the same for me in my case.

"True, we can all hang out with each other again. It'll be good." Taeri found her enthusiastic spirit again, sitting up straight.

"Guys - I don't know if you know, but I am literally like, ranked sixth on the most hated idol this year." I scrolled on my phone, just casually glancing at random articles and pages.

"Oh shit yeah, Haerin is getting her ass beat by their fans." Hyera groaned, leaning her head back and thinking.

"Those fuckers are jobless, I'm telling you. You have both Mingho and them crazy fans on your ass." Hana added, and I just gave a small sigh.

"As much as it feels boring without them, It'll be best if we just go back to how we always used to be." I told them, I hated saying those words, it hurt me just knowing that Jake and I will probably never cross paths again.

And if we do? Nobody will approve at all.

-

After a long, soulless ride, each of us ended up at home. I was heading up the elevator to get to my place. With a mask, and a hat to conceal my identity, I stepped out onto my floor, ready to just lay in my bed and do absolutely nothing at all.

Carrying Yeong in a case in one hand, and my suitcase in the other, I juggled my keys and finally managed to unlock the door to my place.

It was dark, no shit, I expected that since I turned the lights off.

But an eerie chill found it's way into my house, and I'm not sure whether I even recall if I left a window open or not.

Shutting the door behind me, I hit the main lights on, and just as I did, a fright greater than any jumpscare in the world hit me.

My whole apartment was ransacked, red graffiti painted threats on the walls, smashed frames and decor, the place looked horrifying.

My body froze for a moment, trying to process whether this was actually real and I wasn't having some kind of nightmare.

But no, this was my place, and everything was either destroyed, or completely ransacked.

With widened eyes, I stared around the place, making sure my steps were careful and certain - who knows if there's a person still in here.

Plastered over my bedroom wall, over the painting that hung upon my bed, lay red graffiti, bold and threatening.

'LEAVE'

I swallowed hard, my body running cold and my heart thumping outside of my chest, somebody was definitely coming for me.