Look Who Got Laid

Will POV

Will woke up with the sun, a nice thing about having a father like Apollo who was super active in the morning. As he opened his eyes, he was shocked as to what lay in front of him. Nico di Angelo. At some point in the night, they must have rolled together because his arms were loosely wrapped around the small brunette who was snuggled up to wills chest. Will gently freed himself from Nico's grasp, shifting backwards slightly to get a better view of the boy.

His raven hair fell across his face, which was no longer frozen in his signature scowl. He looked years younger now, almost at peace. Will smiled as he rolled over to check his phone, knowing the alarm was going to go off at any minute. As the lock screen clicked on, he froze. 9:10. School started 40 minutes ago.

"Oh shit. NICO WAKE UP" he yelled, shaking the boy. Nico jerked awake, nearly falling backward off the bed.

"Will? What are you doing here?" he mumbled disoriented.

"Nico you spent the night and my alarm never went off. We're late for school!" Will stumbled out of bed and began changing his outfit. How could he let this happen, Nico was probably going to be so pissed at him.

"Will it's fine. Calm down. If you keep rushing you're going to be even more late" Nico stated as he climbed out of bed, still wearing his clothes from the night before. Will noticed how wrinkled they were, and pulled out a tshirt of his own and threw it at Nico, who caught it confusedly.

"Here put this on. It would look even more weird if you showed up wearing the same outfit as yesterday. Plus, you'd look cute in it" Will winked.

A small bit of blush crept across Nico's cheeks as he began to take off his shirt. "Turn around though, I don't want you watching creep"

Will laughed as he turned towards the corner to look away, but not before catching a glimpse of shirtless Nico. God he was hot. Despite him being skinny, the kid was muscular. The thought of it made Will want to-

"Will, I'm done changing, you can turn around now. We're late enough as it is, you can't be getting stuck in your own daydreams" Nico called sarcastically.

Will blushed and they grabbed their bags before heading downstairs. They hopped into wills car, a stunning red firebird, before peeling out of the driveway. As he drove them to school, definitely going the speed limit for sure, he looked over at Nico. To his surprise, the boy was already looking at him, but as soon as he made eye contact, Nico whipped his head and looked out the passenger window. Will had to stifle a laugh as they pulled into school, seeing the red embarrassment of being caught staring written across Nico's face.

They grabbed their stuff and sprinted up to the large brick building. Luckily, it was study hall period, so they hadn't missed class. But on the unlucky side, the entire school was in the cafeteria when they opened the doors wide. As they made their way through the crowd of students, Will made eye contact with his best friend, Jason grace. Upon seeing him and Nico together, a mischievous grin spread across his face as he made his way over to the pair. Oh god he's about to say something stupid. Will was not wrong.

"WELL WELL IT SEEMS THAT WILLIAM SOLACE GOT LAID"