Rain Showers

TW: Does this qualify as fluff or is it borderline smut?? Idk but just enjoy ig

Nico POV

The two collapsed onto Nico's bed, soaked to the core in rainwater. The weather outside was still not clear and the two were shivering from the cold.

"That was probably the best date ever" Nico smiled,  cuddling closer to Will's side. 

"You don't really have much to compare it to though" Will joked, poking Nico's nose with his finger. Nico went silent for a second, remembering all the "dates" him and Octavian had been on. His face clearly showed his sadness, as Will quickly corrected himself.

"Nico, I'm so sorry. That was supposed to be a joke-" He shut Will up by kissing him. He didn't know how else to do it, since his words weren't working at the time. Unfortunately, the kiss was cut short by Nico shivering once more. Will smiled, pulling away to look at him.

"You need to warm up" 

"No shit Sherlock" He responded, already making his way to the bathroom "I'm going to take a shower"

"Ughhh but you're going to use up all the hot water and leave me out here to freeze" Will complained flopping back onto the bed.

"Then take one with me" The words were out of Nico's mouth before he could think.

He blushed, looking down at the ground while Will sat mouth agape on the bed. 

"Wait actually?" Will asked incredulously. 

"Yeah, I mean why not. Plus, you're getting my bed soaking wet while sitting on it" Nico smiled "Unless you don't want to which I would understand"

"Nah, you don't have to ask me twice" Will practically shoved into the bathroom through the door that was beginning to close. 

"You're absolutely sure?" Nico asked one more time, scared that he was moving things too quickly. But, as soon as the door was closed, Will had Nico against the wall and was kissing him. I'll take that as a yes, he thought.

His hands found their way under Will's shirt, and he soon felt hands in his hair. He tugged annoyedly at the hem of Will's shirt, causing Will to laugh. They pulled apart so he could take his shirt off, and Will motioned for him to do the same. Timidly, he took his shirt off over his head, revealing his body which was riddled with small scars. 

"Gods, you're beautiful" Will pulled him close, and traced each of the scars across his shoulders and torso with kisses, eventually making his way back up to Nico's neck. 

They eventually made their way to the shower, stripping off the rest of their wet clothes and stepping in. The hot water felt like heaven against Nico's chilled skin, washing away the remnants of the rainstorm.

He felt Will's arms wrap around him, and he leaned back into Will's chest.  He tilted his head back and kissed him.

"Thanks for getting caught in the rain with me," he said softly, his smile evident in his voice.

Will grinned back at him, hugging him slightly tighter.

"Anytime"

And as they stood together beneath the spray of the shower, the sound of the rain echoing faintly in the background, Nico couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Suddenly, he felt Will's hands snake into his hair, and the familiar smell of his shampoo. 

"What are you doing Will?" He laughed as the blonde continued to massage his hair.

"I'm washing your hair, it's all matted after being outside, and I don't want to make you take care of that" 

"As long as you let me return the favor" He smiled, turning around to face him. They spent awhile taking turns cleaning one another, with kisses and laughs intermittently dispersed throughout the shower. It was the happiest Nico had been in awhile. Just to share such an intimate moment with his boyfriend without having sex was amazing, something his friends would never understand. 

Nico snapped to attention, hearing the door to the bathroom open.

"Hey Nico?" Hazel called, freezing the pair in their spots. 

"Yeah what's up hazel?" He asked, motioning to Will to be quiet. All he got in response was a mischievous look from his boyfriend. 

"Mom said to come get your clothes since you came in soaking wet, she doesn't want them damaging the floor" She paused "Wait why are there two pairs of clothes here?"

"Uh" He had no idea how to explain that. Will began to kiss Nico's neck, causing him to stutter a lot "One of them is- is from earlier"

"Mhm" He could hear her picking the clothes off the ground. Will then gently bit Nico's neck, causing him to make a soft sound. He prayed to the gods that she hadn't heard.

"Nico what was that?" Well shit

"Nothing. It was nothing" Will stifled a laugh, and Nico put his hand over his mouth to quiet him. Rather than being a good person, Will licked Nico's hand, causing him to yell. 

"Nico is there someone in there with you?" 

"Uh, no. It's just me"

"Liar"

"Fine! Will's in here with me. But it's not what it seems like I swear" He called.

"Whatever, I so do not want to know. Be safe" With that, he heard the door slam shut. Will began laughing uncontrollably as Nico looked at him annoyed. 

"You got us caught, you idiot" He hit will on the side of the head gently.

"Oh whatever, Hazel doesn't care. Plus, if you weren't being so loud, she wouldn't have known I was in here" He winked, and Nico rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" 

"Make me"

So he did.