Suit Shopping Shenanigans

Will POV

TIME SKIP

"Nicooo" Will whined, sitting on the edge of Nico's bed. The boy was stubborn he had to give him that.

"I told you already Will, there's no point in going shopping if I'm not going to prom" He called from the closet, causing Will to roll his eyes. He fiddled with the flowers which he had concealed behind his back, nervous to ask him based off of the hesitation he was showing.

"Why aren't you going to prom?"

"I told you already, prom isn't exactly my scene. I'm always odd man out" 

"So go with me." Will said, watching Nico pop out of the closet confused. 

"What?"

"Go with me" He held out the flowers "You won't be odd man out, plus it would be weird if I didn't go with my boyfriend" 

Nico smiled happily, taking the flower's from Will's hand and smelling them. His eyes welled with tears as he looked at Will. 

"Hyacinths. You remembered." Hyacinths were Nico's favorite flower, he told Will that the first time they ever hung out. They were his sister's favorite flower, thus they became his. A promise of undying love. 

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Will asked, smiling at the joy on Nico's face. 

"If I have to, I guess" Nico teased, placing the flowers in a vase on the window sill before taking a seat next to Will. Will leaned over, pressing a quick kiss to Nico's lips before pulling away. Nico whined in protest, really making Will reconsider going out, but they had things to do.

"come on" Will tugged his hand "We can't be late to our suit appointment, the guys are going to kill us" 

"Or we could stay here and have more fun" Nico grinned mischeviously up at him, trying to pull Will back down onto the bed

"Tempting, very tempting" He leaned in towards Nico who followed suit, their lips almost touching before Will yanked him off the bed into a fireman's carry.

"YOU ARE SO RUDE PUT ME DOWN" Nico squirmed angrily, trying to get out of Will's grasp. But Will just laughed, knowing his plan had worked after all. He carried the annoyed brunette out to the car despite his protest, and headed to the store to meet Percy and Jason. 

_____

It had been hours of suit shopping, they were somehow even worse than the girls. Will stood in the mirror, fidgeting awkwardly in his suit as he tried to figure out what was wrong with his reflection. Usually, he was extremely secure in his looks, but he was having one of those days. 

"Will are you almost done in there?" Nico called from the waiting room. 

"Yeah I guess. I'm coming out" Will replied, hearing Nico's laugh at the second part of his response. The laughter immediately subsided upon him exiting the dressing room. He watched the boy's face brighten in awe.

"Oh my gods, you look gorgeous" Nico walked up to him, eyes not leaving him for a second.

"You really think it looks ok?" He asked nervously. 

"I don't even know what I did to get this lucky in life" Nico smiled "You are beautiful sunshine"

Will barely had time to smile before Nico was kissing him. He pushed him back into the dressing room, drawing the curtain without breaking apart from him. Will pulled away.

"Nico we're not allowed to be in here together" He whispered, cheeks turning red.

"What are they going to do about it" Nico cocked an eyebrow before closing the gap between them. His hands found the brunettes hips as hands, pulling him closer. He felt hands find the buttons of his jacket, undoing them and pulling the jacket off. Will smiled against Nico's lips as he felt his shirt come undone. He gasped as cold hands slipped onto his torso, tracing along his back as Nico began to trail kisses down Will's neck.

"Neeks what are you doing" He laughed as the brunette tugged his shirt all the way off.

"Helping you change" He stated matter-of-factly "Plus you look somehow even hotter this way. You sure you can't pull up to prom without a shirt?"

"I think that would be frowned upon" He said with a smile, pulling Nico back towards him, only for Jason to rip open the curtain.

"WILL-" His eyes widened at seeing Will with his shirt on the floor and Nico standing guiltily in front of him.

"Jason don't say anything-" It was too late. 

"PERCY I JUST CAUGHT WILL AND NICO HAVING SEX IN THE FITTING ROOM" Jason yelled, drawing the attention of the other guy. Luckily, no one else was in that section of the store so they didn't hear the ruckus that Jason was causing.

"WILLIAM SOLACE HOW COULD YOU" Percy cried sarcastically "You're supposed to love ME, who is this random man with whom you are having an affair"

Will just watched in embarrassed horror, as Percy collapsed to the floor fake sobbing while Jason pretended to console him. 

"Look what you've done William, you've killed the man. And here I thought I was your one true love" Nico played along dramatically, although his face was turning red from trying not to laugh. His boyfriend fell on top of the pile of his friends who were sobbing obnoxiously, joining them in the charade. 

"Well I guess the secret's out, you must leave me alone in my dressing room" Will said, drawing the curtain to his dressing room. If he was going to play like that, then Will had to show him what he was missing out on.

"Hey wait! That's not fair" Nico scrambled to his feet and pushed back through the curtain "I'm not missing this show for the whole world"

"I thought you would see my way" He smiled, as the laughter outside subsided, the other two idiots likely having returned to their respective dressing rooms. 

He began to take off the rest of his outfit before noticing his boyfriend staring. Smirking, he thought of just the perfect payback. 

"Hey Nico, you're going to have to turn around. I'm not letting you see all this after that stunt" 

"Ugh fuck you Solace" Nico rolled his eyes, but turning around.

"Yeah you would like to wouldn't you?" He didn't even have to see Nico's face to know that it was bright red. In all honesty, he didn't care if Nico was mad at him, he'd make it up to him later when they weren't in a poorly closed dressing room, behind doors that actually locked.