A Wakeup Call

*Warning: Pretty fluffy, not really "smutty", but you are warned if this makes you uncomfy*

Will POV

Will's alarm blared, forcing him out of a dream that he was enjoying wholeheartedly. As he sat up, gently blinking in the few rays of sunlight that attempted to creep through the closed blinds over the window. He stretched, taking his phone off the nightstand beside his bed to check the messages. 

6:30am_ Nico: Are you awake yet?

6:57am_ Nico: Text me when you wake up.

7:09am_ Nico: Alright I'm beginning to think you're ignoring me

Will laughed at the other various texts that Nico had sent between the last one and the current time, figuring out what to respond when a new text from Nico appeared. 

7:25am_ Nico: Open your window

Confused, Will walked over to the window seat, leaning across to open the blinds. When they finally opened, Will fell back in shock, hitting his head on the floor.

"AH NICO WHAT THE FUCK" He cried, startled at the boy who was now making his way through the window into Will's room.

"Sorry sunshine, I was bored" He replied, clearly not apologetic for being there.

"So you decided to climb onto my fucking roof?" Will got up to walk over to his bed, "You couldve gotten hurt, what if you fell, or-"

He was quickly shut up by a pair of lips on his, he wasn't complaining anymore. He settled back down, not breaking apart, letting Nico climb onto the bed and straddle his lap. His hands roamed Nico's back, making their way up to his hair. It was soft like feathers, just as Will expected. He felt Nico's hands slip under his shirt, letting out a soft gasp at how cold they were, a noise made Nico smile against his lips. This was the perfect wakeup call, nothing could beat making out with your boyfriend when you just woke up. 

As they came up for air, Nico gave Will a devilish grin before getting off of him to walk across the room back towards the window.

"Nicooo where are you going?" Will pouted, causing Nico to blush profusely. But he straightened himself and replied

"To school dumbass, I can't let you distract me from being top of the class" He responded before slipping back out of the window he came through. 

Shit, Will had completely forgotten about school, and his time with Nico left him with only 10 minutes to get ready: school started at 8:30. Freaking out, he pulled on whatever shirt he could, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. After quickly brushing his teeth and attempting to straighten his mess of hair, he was downstairs and out the door. Upon climbing into his car, he nearly had his second heart attack when Nico popped out of the back seat.

"NICO STOP DOING THAT" He yelled, no longer worried about waking his family up since they were in the car.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean William" Nico stated innocently, climbing into the front seat "I'm just trying to get a ride to school, and I'm being quite rudely yelled at"

Will rolled his eyes, but couldn't refrain from smiling as they drove to school. He had to admit, he had a pretty perfect life. A varsity football player, one of the top in his class, a hot boyfriend. 

"What was that Will?" Nico looked over at him. Did I say that out loud.

"What was what Nico?" Will tried to play innocent, but he was internally freaking out. 

"You said you had a hot boyfriend. Who is he?" Nico did not waver, looking Will dead in the eyes. He was still trying to formulate a response when he spoke yet again.

"I'm so stupid, I'm sorry that I misread the situation. I didn't realize you were in a relationship with someone else, or I would never have gone into that closet with you or climbed through your window. I can't believe I thought-"

"Nico" Will took his hand, meeting Nico's eyes which were no longer challenging but instead scared "I'm not in a relationship with anyone else. I- I just thought that the events of the past couple days made you my boyfriend"

"Oh." 

"So does that mean you'll be my boyfriend?" Will asked hopefully, his heart skipping a few beats when it took Nico a moment to respond.

"Nico?"

"I mean yeah I guess I'm stuck with you now" He said teasingly before leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek, "I'm kidding sunshine, I would love to be your boyfriend".

Will smiled bigger than ever, taking Nico's hand as they walked through the parking lot up to school. They let go upon reaching the doors, a silent agreement spoken that they didn't want other people to know just yet about their relationship. 

However, as they walked through the cafeteria, Will couldn't help but panic seeing all the eyes on them.

"Nico, I don't get it. We're not holding hands, everyone knows we're friends now, so why are they still staring? They don't know right?"

"Well no, but it probably doesn't help that you are currently wearing my black skull shirt that says 'Di Angelo' on it"

Yep, there's the 3rd heart attack of the day.