A Shower and Some Dam Pancakes

Nico POV

Nico woke up to cozy sheets, sprawled across a twin sized bed. As he breathed in, he inhaled the fresh scent of vanilla, immediately recognizing it's owner. Will. Opening his eyes, he found himself in the familiar yellow room that he had woken up in earlier that week. He took a second to bask in the sunlight that was gently pouring through the window, laying in the warm bed that he could tell was because of Will's body heat. Finally, he swung his legs over the side of the bed, taking notice to a pile of clothes on the chair next to the bed. A small note lay on top, written in Will's handwriting.

Good morning sunshine,

You were sleeping peacefully, so I decided not to wake you.

These clothes are for you, change and come downstairs, I have breakfast :)

- Will

He smiled, pulling on the oversized t-shirt and pj pants. It it fit him loosely and smelled like will, but he didn't mind since he was beginning to take quite the liking to the smell.

Finally, he headed downstairs, hearing pans clatter in the kitchen. As he rounded the corner, he saw Will's younger sister, Kayla, siting on a barstool at the counter. She smiled warmly at him, and Nico knew she could tell something was wrong with him. Returning the smile, he entered the kitchen doorway, taking a moment to watch Will cook. He looked so at peace, he enjoyed watching the blonde's eyebrows furrow in concentration as he focused on getting everything done all at once. Gods he's pretty perfect. He slipped over behind Will quietly, continuing to watch him cook over his shoulder.

"Looks pretty good Solace" Will nearly jumped out of his skin, throwing the remaining pancake batter over himself.

"NICO DON'T DO THAT" He yelled, smacking Nico with the spatula. Nico had to admit, he looked pretty cute when he was angry.

"I was just complimenting you William, no need to get so angry" He raised his hands in defeat, backing off the angry blonde who finished dishing up the pancakes, still covered in batter himself.

"Oh shut up, take the plate before I decide I no longer want to feed you" Will shoved the plate of fresh pancakes into Nico's hands before trudging out of the kitchen.

"Uh will? Where are you going?" He asked, confused as to why the blonde was leaving him.

"I'm going upstairs to shower and change, come on. This is your fault" He motioned to his messy outfit, turning around once more to go upstairs, clearly wanting Nico to follow. When they got up to Will's bedroom, Nico sat on the window seat, curled up in a ball holding a cup of tea and his pancakes while Will went into the bathroom. He basked in the sunlight, almost fully nodding off due to the warmth of the light and the background noise of the shower running. It was like a dream. Eventually, he heard the shower turn off, and Will emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He had to keep himself from blushing at the sight. Will was absolutely jacked, the towel hanging loosely at his waist, revealing the freckles that continued to decorate his tan back. It was like staring at a fucking Michelangelo sculpture, not fair.

"Like what you see Di Angelo?" Will smirked, causing Nico to quickly turn away to face the window, pretending as if he wasn't staring. Why did he have to be so freaking fine all the dam time? Nico wondered, trying to conceal his embarrassment. Finally, he felt a weight settle down across from him and he looked up to see Will smiling at him.

"What do you want Solace?"

"Wowww look who's talking, its the freeloader who is currently eating food that I  cooked, in my house, wearing my clothes" Will joked. Nico laughed.

"Yeah yeah, you gave these to me so I don't want to hear it"

"I'm not complaining" Will threw his hands up "You look quite cute in my clothes" He added with a wink. All that Nico could do was blush. He hated this. He hated the way that Will talked to him, how it made him fold no matter what he said. It wasn't fair. But really, he knew he didn't hate will, not at all.

"Alright come here" Will said, scooting over on his side of the window seat, patting the spot next to him.

"Wha-why?" Nico stuttered, trying to conceal the pink colour once again tinting his cheeks.

"You have pancakes, I want pancakes. I'm not about to reach across this dam window seat just to get some dam pancakes from you"

"Ah ok" Nico slid into the spot next to Will, his insides melting as his body was pressed against the blonde. He couldn't help it, he snuggled in a little to Wills side, getting him a small laugh out of Will. Will began rambling about nothing in particular, but Nico didn't care. He was enjoying watching. Watching the blonde's now wet hair fall messily in his face, his eyelashes clumping together with water. Watching the way the sunlight danced across his face, illuminating his eyes, showing the millions of shades of blue that brought his eyes to life. Watching his face change with each little thing he said, his eyes crinkling each time he laughed or his brows furrowing with annoyance.

And most importantly, watching himself fall for this boy over and over again.