⚡︎28⚡︎

~ Uninhabitable island - 5 years ago ~

"OH MY TITAN WE'RE ACTUALLY HERE!!!" Tom yells and drops the anchor.

Tom runs down the front deck into the room.

It's been about 2 days now since we set sail. Tom taught me how to fish, and he told me stories about missions he went on as golden guard.

I toss and turn in my bed and Flapjack is nesting on the top of my head. I'm pretty much awake but my body is just tired so I'm just resting.

I hear the door open to the bedroom, it's probably Tom coming in to get something, he gets up early to make sure we're on course.

I grumble and I turn on my side with my eyes remained closed.

I hear water noises and I just don't pay any mind to it.

He takes some more steps and then I hear his footsteps approach to the point they're pretty much at the foot of my bed.

I curiously open my eyes and grumble.

"AAHH!" I yell and fall off the side of my bed

"Josie says wake up!" Tom smiles.

"Seriously?" I rub my eyes and sit back up.

"We're here! Come on come on! You need to see!" Tom says.

"Okay, okay." I sigh and sit up.

We hop off the ship and finally find ourselves on land.

We look at the island before us. It's actually not that bad, it's not as small as you think. This looks like it could be the size of 3 whole bonesburrows.

Tom looks at it proudly and then he looks at me.

"So.." he grins.

"So... what now..?" I ask.

"Weeee, are gonna find a way to set up a home." He smiles.

"A home?"

"We're gonna build a house!" Tom grabs my shoulders.

"B-build? How? We don't have magic.." I say.

"We don't need magic, we can do it by hand...! You've read about how in the savage ages before construction magic came to pass people built by hand.." Tom says.

"Oh that's gonna be hard.." I mumble.

"It... will be fun! We can design our home.. we can build whatever we think will suit us." Tom smiles.

I look up at him and I smile softly.

"Yeah... I guess." I nod.

"and I'm gonna make my little garden to put Josie in! And I'm gonna collect more little toads!" Tom grins.