⚡︎62⚡︎

The next day you met up at Steve's cell. You arrived before Hunter. Who you assume is finishing up on a mission.

The festival yesterday was really fun. Matt admitted that it was kind of fun to watch too, and him and Steve did eat some of the food they had there as well.

"Did you and Tom get back okay?" You ask.

Steve doesn't answer.

"Steve."

 he looks lost in thought

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

... he looks lost in thought.

"Steve."

"WHAT?" Steve shoots his head up.

"Did you and Tom get back here okay?" You ask.

"Oh- uh nothing happened." Steve quickly says and looks away.

You furrow your eyebrows.

"Oookay." You say and sit down at his desk and fold your arms.

Steve is sitting on his bed all blank faced just staring off into nothingness. His eyes are all big like he's in some sort of trance or something.

You hear the door knock and your eyes widen and you go over to it.

You open it.

Hunters at the other end of the door and his eyes fall upon yours. You look up at him and he looks at you.

"Hey.." He says.

"Hi." You smile.

He glances at Steve in the background who's not even looking, he's still drifting off into space. Hunter raises an eyebrow at him.

"Is... he okay...?" Hunter asks.

You glance at Steve. Steve doesn't even acknowledge the two of you.

"I'm... not sure actually, but I think he will be fine." You laugh awkwardly.

Hunter smiles a little and he cups your cheek and gently kisses your other cheek

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hunter smiles a little and he cups your cheek and gently kisses your other cheek. Your eyes widen and your face heats up to the random show of affection.