⚡︎67⚡︎

(Look, I really hate this chapter, I don't like this chapter at all, because it feels rushed but I didn't know how else to end it since there's literally only one person capable of ending the day of unity so I had to throw them in there. So I hate it I hate it I hate it.)

(Enjoy. 💀)

We never checked if Belos was still at the ceremony. Darius said he would stall him. But...

Why would Belos care for Darius's stalling. He'd probably want to get here as soon as possible.

It's hard to tell.

Sooner or later you all reach the head of the Titan. You enter through the nose of the Titan and find yourself at this elongated hallway where you drop down.

"Do you think he's here?" Hunter whispers.

The light from the eclipse beams. You fall on your knees and grip your arm.

"Y/n!" Hunter gets on his knees and helps you up.

"You okay? You can make it right?" He steadies you up.

"Yeah... I just... I feel a little exhausted." You say.

You look over at Tom and Steve. Steve's gripping his arm tightly and Tom is helping him stand a little. Steve seems okay he's just sweating a lot.

"How are you guys?" Hunter sighs shakily.

"I'm... okay." Steve wipes the sweat off of his head.

"I'm fine." Tom smiles.

"Well yeah of course you are." Steve says.

"We never checked if Belos was still there if we left or not. So... he's either behind those doors up there... or... he's still with everyone else. Darius said he would try to stall him." Tom says walking down the pathway.

"This is crazy... who knew Belos also works up here. I've never been up here..!" Tom grins, looking around.

...

"It's very echoey here too. I wonder what other stuff he has hidden away here." Tom says look up at the walls and looking down towards the doors.

You, Hunter and Steve keep up. When Hunter tilts his head in curiousity and goes closer to the edge of the walkway where there's a cliff.

He stops in his tracks. And he grips your arm tight out of nowhere.

"What's wrong?" You mutter.

Hunter stares down the edge of the long walkway all the way to the bottom of the little cliff.

He starts sweating even more.

"Hunter?" You look at him.

"It's- hh-" He can't even talk as he looks down there.

You look down there as well.

...

And that's when you see it...