⚡︎41⚡︎

You hover over him and gently dab some disinfectant on his face. He doesn't flinch this time. He has his eyes closed.

You're holding the other side of his cheek as you clean up the punch wound on his cheek, and he can't really help but lean into you hand as you dab his other cheek with a cotton tip.

...

He looks comfortable in your hands.

"I'm still so sorry that happened to you." You say.

"...It's fine." He says.

"No it's not. I'm so mad at him. I don't know why he hates you so much. When you left he was such a jerk to me about you." You grumble.

He opens his eyes slightly and look at you. You sigh and throw away the cotton dab and you hold his regular cheek with one hand.

"Relax for a moment I'm sorry if this tickles or feels weird." You say and hover your other hand over his wounded cheek.

He closes his eyes and leans his head into your cheek like a pillow. A spell circle comes between his cheek and your hand and you slowly focus on healing him.

His eyebrows curve.

You continue working on healing his cheek and you watch as the bruises go away and the cut on his lip closes.

"There we go." You mumble.

You finally finish it off and he gently opens his eyes to look at you.

"You okay?" You ask and cup his other cheek with your hand.

He sighs and leans more into your touch and gently nods his hand into your cheek.

Your hands hold his face and he just seems to love the fact you have you hand on his face

Your hands hold his face and he just seems to love the fact you have you hand on his face. Ever since you were little he's always seemed to like having his face held.

You can't help but smile slightly and you brush your thumb against his cheek. His eyebrows curve more.

You glance at the door and through the outline you see Darius and River continuing to talk but you can't hear them from this room. They're probably whispering as well.

"What do you think they're doing?" You ask.

Hunter opens his eyes and glances at the door window.

"...Darius...couldn't care less about what your healing products do, so your little friend there is lying to you." Hunter mumbles.

You frown and look over at them cautiously. River doesn't seem like the type to lie to your face.

"I don't know what they're talking about but I assume it's something odd." Hunter says.

You let go of Hunters face and he frowns a little. You walk over to the door and cautiously look out the window.

You glance at them and you notice Darius pulling something out of his pocket and he hands it to River. You tilt your head.