⚡︎32⚡︎

~4 years ago~

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"...What...happened...to the cottage...?"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

~Present time~

Hunter POV:

BANG BANG BANG!

I jolt my head around where I'm sitting on my desk. And my eyes widen at the sudden banging on the door.

"What the hell..?!" I mutter and immediately go over to the door and answer it.

When I open the door I'm immediately grabbed by the collar and pushed up against the wall of my room with no hesitation. Steve slams the door to my room shut immediately.

"WHAT-?!"

"WHO DID YOU LET INTO THE STUDY?!" Steve yells.

I go quiet and I stare at him with my jaw slightly dropped in confusion.

"I- huh-?"

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I FOUND?! IN THE STUDY?!" Steve says angrily.

"What?!"

He furiously goes through his pockets and he pulls out 3 small broken cameras.

My eyes widen and a wave of anxiety goes over me.

"THREE CAMERAS! THREE!!" He yells.

I stare at them shocked. Not knowing what to say.

"What about the footage? Is it internal or external?" I say.

"We're lucky. They're internal. They would have come back to retrieve the footage but I found them before they did." Steve glares at me.

"I broke them so whoever put them there won't come back and find the footage. I'm gonna throw these out." Steve says.

"BUT SERIOUSLY? Who knows about the study?! Who else did you tell?! Have you been talking with someone you shouldn't have?!" He yells.

"I- no- I haven't-" I lie.

"We're not safe anymore." Steve says through grit teeth.

"Someone knows what we're doing. And we need to be more secretive about this." He says angrily.

"You don't know anyone who could know about this? Anyone at all?" Steve stares into my soul.

"No-" I stutter.

"And what about Flapjack? Has he been keeping a close eye on the study? He hasn't seen anyone? Ask him. Ask him now." Steve says.

"Flap." I say.

He flutters over and perches on my shoulder.

"You heard him. Have you seen anyone near the study..?" I ask.

Flapjack tweets and shrugs.