⚡︎30⚡︎

You never got to look for the scout uniform yesterday..

After your shift yesterday River questioned you what happened. You don't blame him for getting curious. You literally dragged Hunter in the room with you for no reason.

You made up the excuse that you were planning another mission with him. River is sweet, so you felt bad for lying. It's just all too much to tell him at once, and for some reason you kind of don't want to tell him. You feel kind of bad.

River seemed upset he was asking you for yet another mission. Even though he didn't and you made that up.

You can tell River is getting jealous of Hunter and you don't know how that makes you feel.

Since River and you were talking after yesterday's shift you felt too anxious to go looking for the scout uniforms since you felt nervous you lied to Rivers face.

You were also just overwhelmed Hunter walked out on you like that. As soon as you mention you and River are dating he just gets angry and leaves?

...it's been 5 years what's he expect? It's not like you guys can have anything together. certainly not with this alter ego he has, and how much his personality has changed. It pisses you off.

Now today was boring and uneventful. We were actually quite busy today. You didnt get to speak with Viney or River much today.

Eventually your shift ended and you left without saying goodbye since everyone was kind of busy.

Now since you weren't able to get your hands on that scout uniform you figured you would attempt to do that today.

You hold your bag securely in your hands and you glance at your map that flapjack helped you get when you first encountered him.

"Let's see... up.. this way.." you mumble.

The halls are empty and quiet and there's not a person in sight. As you stare at the map you feel like you hear little thumping noises from above but they keep stopping everytime you look around.

"Mm." You mumble and continue walking.

Flapjack chirps softly and skitters off into the vents.

Steve POV:

With Hunter doing his stupid tap dancing lessons I was heading towards the study to research more possible ways of our next assassination plans.

I've come up with 3 different ideas. First being a scroll incantation but knowing the emperor he probably has set a bunch of counteractive scroll spells as shields for himself.

Second being boiling rain... but he never goes outside how would we get it inside the castle.

And third being instead of a potion it is a complete vial of poison.

I exit the conformatorium doors and start walking down towards the study.

For some reason I heart little thumping noises from above.

I look up at the vents and I glare at them. Must be his palisman he finally found.

Why is he watching me?

I roll my eyes.

Hunter POV:

"Titan." I sigh and put my cape on back over me.

"Stupid dancing... this is ridiculous." I open the door and grab my mask about to put it on.

When I open the door I'm met face to face with Flapjack. My eyes widen immensely and he opens his beak about to start chirping but I quickly grabs him and hold him tightly.