⚡︎35⚡︎

~4 years ago ~

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"Tom! Titan! There you are..!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

~ present time ~

"You want me to dance with you?" You ask.

"Of course." He smiles.

"...why should I?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"Oh I don't know. What else do you have to do rather than trying to sneak to the conformatorium?" Hunter asks.

You glare at him.

"I knew you were up to something." He smirks.

"Look- I-"

He takes your hand and pulls you to him. Your eyes widen in shock and you gasp slightly.

He puts one of his hands on your waist and he holds your other hand tightly with his other one, extending your arm out.

"Come on. It'll be just like when we were younger. Except... instead of you teaching me how to dance.... I'm gonna be teaching you how to dance." He smirks.

"I hate you..." you glare at him.

"Oh no you don't." He smirks and starts mingling you both into the crowd.

He's waltzing with you, not just a regular waltz swaying from side to side. It's a rhythmic fancier kind of waltz, with twists and turns.

"Oh Titan-"

"Relax. Just follow my lead, I'll guide you." He says gently.

"Shut up." You glare at him.

"Oh what?? I was just telling you you'll be fine." He rolls his eyes.

"You-"

The waltz begins to get more fast paced and you're starting to sweat some more because you don't know how to keep up. He glances at you and smiles smugly at you. His grip on your hand and waist get tighter.

He glances at your hand and then into your eyes.

"You're gonna need to hold on more tightly than that. Don't be shy, I don't bite. " He smirks.