Feeling a hand rub my back I open my eyes and look at the woman looking down seeing I'm an adult again I blush getting up.

I look down tilting my head seeing the shirt I'm in comes to
below my knees now when last night it swallowed me completely.

Feeling the woman tilt my head up my eyes widen at how tall she is, my knees go weak and I drop back on the bed gasping "shit flying fire monkeys, it wasn't just because I was a bloody child you seemed so tall".

She raises her eyebrow and I blush "I'm sorry everyone seems extremely tall when I'm like that I shouldn't have said that, I haven't been around anyone in a long time only my wolf, Mother
Miranda gave me" I whisper.

I gasp jumping up and grabbing my hair "shit she's going to be looking for me, she's gonna follow my scent and get hurt I gotta go stop her it's been days" I go running to the door when the woman grabs me stopping me "you're not going out you're injured".

I try to squirm out of her grip "No Belladonna will get hurt or come here, she's upset, she's looking for me I can feel it" I scream ducking out of the shirt she's holding.

Lifting me she sighs "If I send my daughters with you to get her, you stay with them and come right back here but you will eat first".

I stop moving and look at her "Can I stop at my cave and get some of my stuff?"

She nods and sits me down handing me the clothes I came in pointing to the open door, I blush moving to it seeing it's a bathroom, closing the door I pull my clothes on.

I come out seeing the woman waiting and she holds her hand out to me, I grab her hand and look up at her seeing her smile leading me out the door, but I frown watching her duck under the door, stopping I look up at the door frame "why not make them bigger?" she looks at me clearly
asking what I mean.

I point at the door frame "It would take time but if done properly the door design can be
replicated and put in, making it easier on your back. Plus not having to duck under also your bathroom if the tub is redone you could have a bath where you can stretch out and still have room".

She looks at me confused "When I looked into that there was no way to do it, nothing could handle making a good fit for me".

I frown "When did you look?"

She hums "I'd say in the late 30s".

I jump looking at her "30s of what? It's 2020 there is lots of stuff now that could be put in here to make it more modern-day, but still keep the historical beauty I can bring the magazines I have to show you what I mean!" I screech waving my arms around frantically.

She chuckles and motions for me to follow, I follow her down the stairs to a door and into the dining room, seeing the ladies from last night sitting at the table the woman motions to a chair and I nod sitting down.

She smiles and sits "Now then this is Bela my oldest, Cassandra my second oldest, and Daniela now my third oldest, I am Alcina as of last night you are my youngest, you may call me any form of mother you choose. Tell us your name little one?"

I look down and shrug "I was never given a name I was called monster and freak in the orphanage and village".

I stiffen feeling the change in the room glancing up seeing they all look mad, I sink in my chair hearing them growl then hear Bela say "We are not upset with you, we are mad over how you were treated".

Hearing a throat clear I look at Ma "Well I can give you a name, how about Eve?"

I nod and smile at her whispering "Thank you ma".

She smiles at me before a maid comes rushing in screaming about a giant wolf jumping the
gate and running up here.

I jump up running to the door and swing it open getting tackled by a giant wolf that starts licking my face, I laugh pushing at her face "Belladonna stop girl calm down, I'm okay".

I smile sitting up and hugging her when everyone comes to the door seeing me with her in my lap.

I smile looking at Ma "This is the wolf I was talking about Belladonna, she's a dire wolf they are supposed to be extinct but she's not, She's the only one I've ever seen and Mother Miranda gave her to me, she gave me my best friend, she picked me to take care of her!" I say proudly.

Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela slowly move closer and I smile "You can pet her she wont bite, she's nice" I say quietly.