Mama calls me to her and I walk over to her slowly keeping my head down "I'm in trouble?"

I flinch seeing her hands reach for me.

She picks me up holding me close "No little dragon you're not in trouble and even if you were, mama will never hit you as punishment you will never be hit by us when you're in trouble only time outs and chores".

I nod cuddling into her "I stay little?"

Mama kisses my head as I look around spotting Donna at the window in a chair "Mama want
my Donna".

She raises a brow at me but puts me down, I walk up to Donna and hold my hand out I notice her shaking as she holds her hand out and I smile taking her hand "I like your dress it's pretty".

Smiling I cuddle her hand and then start crawling onto her lap when Mother Miranda sits across from us "Now smiley girl tell me how you ended up here, last I saw you would randomly switch from teen to child but refused to leave the cave" she says.

I nod getting off Donna's lap and sit in a chair switching to adult again looking down I pick at the skin around my fingernails "I went out of the cave because the lycans brought me food like they do every few days, two bears this time I skinned it so I could treat the fur to make new warm blankets before winter came, I had just finished skinning it and draining the blood, I gave them some as a thank you, while I was treating the skin so it wouldn't go bad I went to move the blood inside, and a hunter shot at the lycans I got knocked over when they tried to block me spilling blood all over me someone managed to sneak up and grabbed me dragging me away".

Covering my face I fight back crying or changing again "I was in a shed for four days they poured cold water over me to wash the blood off, and when they saw me they planned to kill
me, the Lycans came and killed them and busted in the door, I was tied up and they couldn't undo it so Grayson grabbed the rope and dragged me to the castle he slammed into the door roaring then ran away before the door opened I seen Ma's shoes and dress I got scared and started changing to little".

I glance up seeing Mother Miranda nod looking at me "What are your thoughts for your lycan
friends could you control them?"

I bite my lip looking out the window "They listen to me and seem like they would be loyal to
me I think they would be anyway, I can't say I know they will be, I do know some hate me and like how things are those would have to die, I'm unsure if they would want to have a new leader or would even like or want me as a leader".

Mother Miranda looks at me "When you speak to them find out how they feel about a new
alpha now, were you born this way or changed?"

I shrug looking at my hand "I'm unsure um I was told a lady brought me to the orphanage, I
was two and like this I guess, her name was Luiza she lived in the village, but I never looked for her because I was scared of the villagers".

I see Mother Miranda's eyes widen before she stands up and strokes my cheek "I will go speak to her smiley girl".

I watch her leave and look to ma "Why is she gonna talk her Ma?"

She sighs lighting a cigarette relaxing in her chair "Luiza runs what the villagers call Luiza's
house, she is the last living family Mother has, they are cousins".

I nod looking down "I need to get my stuff from my cave, may I go?"

Ma looks up nodding "Girls come here".

I look up when they swarm in and reform "Yes Mother?" Bela says.

"I need you girls to go with Eve to the cave to get her stuff".

They nod and motion for me to come I glance at Belladonna when she follows me and smile and pet her as we head out.

We reach the gate and I point to the woods towards the lycan area "I'm right at the edge of Ma's
territory".

Walk I keep glancing around and smile when I spot a lycan a little ways ahead of us and I wave jogging up to him "Hi Grayson".

Reaching out I pet him and see him cower back from the others "It's okay They wont hurt you, I promise trust me please".

He relaxes slightly but keeps watching them "Grayson I need you to come with me when I go
back to Lady Dimitrescu's castle" I snort and nod "Yes the tall claw lady" I tilt his face to look at me "I need you there for a little while, I promise you will be safe".

Smiling I walk to my cave and duck in grabbing the carrier I made for Belladonna putting it
on her, holding up a second one to Grayson he comes over and lets me put it on him.

I start putting in the stuff I want to take moving to my makeshift bed, I fold and pack my blankets,
picking up a stuffed bear with a purple bow with something in a language I don't know stitched on its paw I place it in with the blankets, then start heading back to Dimitrescu castle.