Eve pov

I smile watching the three little black and gray wiggly puppies as they root around whining, all are full but they don't believe me I giggle petting them as Donna taps the door frame "How are they?"

"Full but they think I'm lying" I whisper.

She hums coming in sitting by me "They are strange looking".

"They look like a mix of dog and Lycan," I say giggling.

Donna hums rubbing my back as I pick up one carefully holding it to my chest happily.

Two weeks later

I groan getting up grabbing the bottles I quickly fix them and then sit on the floor to feed, Aunt Bird comes in grabbing another puppy and a bottle helping me feed them "How are they doing this time Smiley girl any difference then the litter that died?"

I nod yawning "Yeah last time by now they were skinny and weak, already dying off" I mumble laying my head on her shoulder.

"That's promising," she says smiling "They are putting on weight and getting stronger" I nod finishing up feeding them.

"Come on it's time for breakfast".

I hum stumbling to the door in my boxers and a sports bra "Normally people get dressed
before eating" Aunt Bird says chuckling.

"Too tired" I mumble waving her off while dropping in my chair cradling my head on my arms blocking the light as I drift back to sleep.

Hearing knocking on the table I jerk up looking around confused seeing everyone at the table
and Star holding my plate smiling "Good morning Lady Eve" she says in a perky mood.

I grunt glaring at her lifting my hand and wave it around like I'm trying to get something away "Go away".

She chuckles placing my plate down "you're such a delight to deal with when you just wake up".

"You're too much to deal with when I'm tired" I mumble dropping my head on the table again after pushing my plate away "Well I guess you are too tired to play with your shark that's come in" she snarks holding my head up while pushing my plate back.

I nod then frown jerking up and push her hand away "My shark came in?" I scream jumping up and try to rush from the table only for Ma to throw her arm out catching me.

I hiss glaring at her as she pins me to her chest facing her "You will finish breakfast dragon or
you will not play mad scientist".

Grunting I squirm around "Free me from your breast woman before I suffocate" I screech dramatically hearing the other laugh while Ma clicks her tongue at me.

She frowns looking at me closer "She's a teenager today Alcina that's how she looked when I
brought her Belladonna" Aunt Bird says proudly.

"Does no one care Ma is trying to either suffocate me or breastfeed me" I mumble trying to push away from her.

Ma scoffs pushing me to my chair and forces me to sit "Eat or you will not play with your shark".

I grumble waiting a few moments taking small bites as I slowly move lower in my seat, Ma
reaches over yanking me back up to my chair properly "Eve Gionne-Dimitrescu eat or you
will be grounded to your room".

Glaring at Ma I grunt quickly finishing my food with my mouth so full my cheeks puff out I
get up stomping off to the lap while slowly swallowing my food.

Stepping in I swallow the last bite and giggle seeing a large shark on the table moving to the table I find a crate with shark teeth including names of the type they came from, photos, and some information on the types.

Quickly finding a photo of the one on the table I smirk grabbing the biggest tooth my eyes widen as I smile more.

"Great white with Cadou holding Megalodon DNA" I whisper quickly turning I open an original Cadou that calls to me putting the tooth in it, I turn placing a cut on the shark before pushing the Cadou into the cut then quickly strap it down to the table "no crazy" I whisper to the shark before pushing it into the containment room.

I move to the doll looking at it "LET ME GO DAMN IT" I giggle looking at it "your loud like Angie" I say unstrapping her and picking her up moving to take her Donna "You're for Angie to have her own Eve you look just like me".

The doll nods looking around as I head for the dining room seeing Donna sitting with Angie still eating I move over holding the doll out "Evie's ready" I say happily.