Sniffing at the air I follow it to a large body of water moving closer I poke at it, moving out onto the docks seeing it bubbling over and rising, I move back seeing a large fish creature
raise towering over me "MY FISH" it says in it's rawr I smile and nod "okay I don't want fish
sir" I say happily.

I see his confusion and tilt my head "What wrong?" I ask worried.

The creature grunts and goes under so I frown looking over the edge when something comes up,
I see webbed hands grip the docks dark green scales covering the arms and hands, a man with
black hair covered in scales with tattered cut jeans climbs out he's tall and lean, built for swimming with webbed feet, on his head a crown of fish bones, his eyes a brown so dark they look black "why are you in my territory?" he asks calmly.

I shrug looking at him "Smelled something wanted find it".

He tilts his head "I am Lord Moreau".

I clap bouncing "I know you Aunt Birdy told me".

He frowns sitting on the dock and I drop by him "Who is Aunt Birdy?" he asks softly.

"Oh everyone calls her Mama Randa but she's my aunt" I frown tilting my head "She my nana and will be my mama someday, I'm Eve".

He looks at me with a lost look "How is she your aunt, grandmother, and future mother?"

I shrug smiling "My birth momma her niece Ecella, my dopted mama Lady Dimitrescu, and gonna marry my Donna."

He snorts a laugh out shaking his head "You have made yourself a strange family".

I nod "Yeah and now I meet uncle Shiny".

He looks at me "What?" He says confused I giggle poking his arm "You silly, Aunt Birdy say you're her son so means you're mama's brother, you have shiny scales you're Uncle Shiny".

He smiles and nods happily "Oh, I'm happy to be Uncle Shiny".

"Why you here lone Uncle Shiny?"

He looks at the water sadly "The villagers fear my looks I'm the least human-looking of the lords even Cina looks more human and she's got yellow glowing eyes and stands 9 foot 6".

I nod picking at my nail "I ran way from home for kids with no mamas at ten cause villagers were mean for my looks".

He looks up seeing the sun going down standing he holds his hand out nervously "It will be dark soon, let's get you home before they become panicked".

I nod getting up and take his hand happily "You talked to Guppy earlier, you understood
him?"

"Yeah he nice," I say looking at him.

He chuckles "he can be but, how did you understand him?"

I shrug looking back at the water "I can talk animals I have lycans at castle".

He smiles as we reach the tree line and picks me up walking to the door then knocks.

Momma opens it seeing me and Uncle Shiny "Hi momma I find Uncle Shiny in water he bringing me home" I say proudly.

She smiles opening the door "I see that Eve, please come in Sal it's been a while" she says.

He steps in looking around nervously, I look at him and pat his face "It's KK promise" I say
smiling at him.

He puts me down and I freeze turning back to the door and open it seeing Grayson limping
up to me.

He lays at my feet whimpering, forcing myself to change I lift him and rush to the lab "Aunt Bird help" I yell.

I lay him on the table and start treating him seeing bite marks, I start stitching him up as he watches me.

Finishing that I move up to his head petting him "What happened pretty boy?" I nod at his answer finally noticing Aunt Bird come up with a needle showing me how much and how to do it, Grayson relaxes on the table with small tail wags.

"We need to do something fast Aunt Bird, he hasn't noticed but is getting suspicious, the rogue lycans have started attacking them in groups when they find one of mine".

She nods "Move him to your room smiley girl, make him comfortable first".

Getting him to my room I rush back down and out the door calling my lycans, once we are all together I follow Aunt Bird standing between my moms with my sisters behind me like guards, my Lycans coming in behind us I look to Uncle Shiny who seems to know what's happening.

Coming up the hill to see the factory everyone looks at me and I nod seeing half my Lycans
take off to attack.

battle finished next morning

Standing in the middle of where the factory stood I stand over the crystalized body of Karl and reach down removing the crystalized Cadou from the chest causing the body to crumble.

I see many lycan bodies I lost some of my group but the higher numbers and random attack we had ensured less of mine was killed.

"Grab any of our group and take them home" I watch lycans grabbing dead or injured pack members and helping them home, Uncle Shiny looks at the mess "Mother I can handle this with acid if everyone moves away," he says calmly.

She nods and gently squeezes his arm "We will wait on the hill for you, we came as a family and we leave as a family".

He nods once we are safely away I see him shift into a huge fish-like creature, he raises and a green watery slime shoots out coming down like rain and the area becomes a smoking sizzling
mess.

As the sun moves along the sky he finally stops and nothing is left, he walks to us slowly, and
Aunt Bird puts an arm around his waist helping him stay standing and walk.

I look over to Donna and smile seeing her looking at me with her arms crossed I just know she's glaring at me so I move closer.

"You were told to stay back and keep the Lycans focused," she says.

I bite my lip looking down and nodding "But you were in trouble your buddy Lycan was fighting two other lycans and you were cornered I had to help".

She shakes her head "I'm talking about how after that you took off into the fight, fighting with the lycans and fought Karl by yourself".

I go to open my mouth when mom speaks up "That was her instincts as the pack alpha, she
had shown them she could take care of them she won their trust but, by her jumping into the
fight and fighting by the pack's side and fighting Karl she ensured they are loyal to her that no one can come in and try to steal the pack from her".

Donna sighs and yanks me to her hugging me "Do not ever scare me like that again".