Eve pov

Walking to the door after everyone leaves I yank the door open and see Donna with Mom, pulling the door closed behind me I smile blushing after Mom kisses my cheek and leaves.

Glancing to Donna I take a breath motioning to the door "I hope you like it" I whisper before pushing the door open letting her in.

"I put some of your dolls in here, books, I brought us a tea table" I say softly then smile moving to her chair "this one's yours Donna I faced it so you could have your face uncovered and not have to worry" I add.

She nods not speaking while fidgeting with her hands "You look really pretty in your new dress, I mean I like your old one too and you look really pretty in it too but this one's nice " I ramble nervously before covering my mouth blushing.

She giggling glancing at me before touching her vail like normal making sure her face is hidden "Thank you" she whispers.

Smiling I motion to her chair "I had our tea brought up".

Waiting till she sits I sit down carefully making her tea before sliding it over "did you know that in England if you put sugar and milk in your cup before tea they get mad?" I ask randomly.

Donna nods picking up her cup "I like the room" she says softly.

Smiling I nod relaxing finally "This is our area Ma said I could pick a wing like my sister's did and claim it as my own, I thought I'd have to fight for it but they didn't challenge me for it they started gathering furniture after sending maids to clean it".

"Why would you have to fight for something in your home?" She asks.

"At the home they all fought for the stuff people dropped off I never got anything, till after the others went threw everything but I remember them fighting after the stuff was dropped in the room"

Donna nods frowning "Alcina wouldn't allow that she does let them fight sometimes, but never over territory or personal property and never physical unless they are play fighting or training".

"Aunt Bird said Duke should be back from his trip soon" I say unsure of what else to say.

A few hours later

Standing in the lab with Donna I smile looking in the containment room at my shark "what is that?" She asks frowning.

"Don't know but it's creepy looking" I mumble watching as the shark shaped tentacles wiggle around it's body.

Tapping the glass I groanvcovering my ears glaring at it "You don't have to yell" I responded.

Opening the door I step in looking it over "I don't know what happened but this wasn't what I imagined" I say poking it.

Grabbing it's nose I pull getting it's mouth opened seeing fused teeth "if you bite I will rip you apart" I warn before touching its teeth.

Rolling my eyes I huff stepping back crossing my arms "Donna do you think Uncle Sal would want him?" I ask glancing at her.

Seeing her shrug I pat it's head "I'll go call him and see if he wants a new friend you just be good" I coo before walking out locking the room.

Following Donna to Ma's office I shove the door open barging in "fix the lipstick marks again" I say smirking before picking up Ma's phone frowning "how does this work?" I ask finally holding it up.

"Who are you going to call?" Mom asks.

"Uncle Sal to see if he wants the shark it didn't turn out like I wanted, but he is good just not fit for here I think I need to stick with Land based creatures"

Ma sighs taking the phone from me waving me out "go I'll call him for you".

"Rude, where's my loves?" I ask pouting at her.

She narrows her eyes at me before hugging me and kissing my head "thank you" I say happily before repeating it with Mom and following Donna out.

Getting down the hall I reach in my pocket pulling out two lipsticks smirking as Donna laughs.