Eve pov

Seeing Momma I whine holding my hands out "Momma".

She looks up at me then turns
screaming for Mama who rushes in with her claws out looking for a threat as Momma points to me.

Mama gets me down cooing "Did you get a stuck dragon?"

"Cassie put me up for take her sickle" I mumble looking down.

Mama chuckles kissing my head "You cause so much trouble little one" I smile up at her as she puts me down, I quickly hug Momma before I rush off.

Sneaking into her room I grab the wine bottle on the table and rush out going for Cassandra's room, running in I climb on her bed smiling at her.

"So you got it?" she asks sharping her sickle.

I nod showing her the bottle "Yeah thank you" she hums getting it opened for me.

Taking a drink I curl my nose at the taste, as Cassandra laughs watching me "told you it
wouldn't taste good now".

I nod taking another big drink "No but I put lots work for my prize" I say looking at the bottle.

Tilting my head I smile getting up and rushing away slamming into my Donna's door, opening the door I hear water sloshing around and smile knocking on the bathroom door "My Donna I
got you something".

Sitting on the bed I kick my feet waiting for her to come out, when she comes out I smile holding up the bottle to her.

She chuckles taking it and sits it on the bedside table "What are you doing with that?"

"got for you" I say smiling at her as she sits brushing her hair.

"That bottle is half empty, so I'm guessing you took it from your Mama," she says turning around to face me.

I blush tugging my shirt "Did you try it?" She asks moving closer to me.

Nodding I squeal laughing when she tickles me, falling back on the bed I twist and turn trying to escape her, failing I grab at her hands laughing "Gon pee" I laugh.

She chuckles lifting me and nudging me to the bathroom "Go on while I sneak the wine
back".

I nod running into the bathroom.

Donna pov

I smile taking the bottle as I leave the room heading for Alcina's office and placing the bottle down on her desk.

"Why are you messing with my wine?" Alcina asks behind me.

"Eve stole it and brought it to me as a gift" I say heading back for my room.

Walking in I find Eve pinning fabric strips together on my mannequin I lean on the door
watching her, chuckling as I see she's using random pieces from what I've cut off other outfits.

Eve pov

I giggle pinning another piece of fabric then look it over frowning "Eve maybe it's time to check on your experiments" Donna says.

I shrug moving the strip to another spot "My sharks here?"

"No, but maybe you could work on this" She says holding out a doll slightly smaller than Angie.

I frown looking at the doll that looks like me "Why does it look like me, my Donna?" I ask confused.

"I thought Angie may enjoy having someone to play with and she demanded her own Eve" Donna says shrugging.

I giggle taking the doll and Donna's hand moving to the lab I grab a Cadou then bite my lip picking up the scalpel and cutting one of my scales off I hiss glaring at the spot for a moment before putting it in the Cadou.

Donna points where the eye's missing I nod forcing it in before stepping back, she finishes the doll and smiles watching me strap the doll down on a table "Okay now can't be crazy" I mumble watching it.

I yawn rubbing my eye while watching the doll, Donna picks me up humming softly to me while rubbing my back "That wine says it's nap time now" she whispers.

"Not sleepy" I mumble slurring slightly.

Some time later

I jump up hearing whining from Belladonna rushing over and pet her head "It's okay let's get you to the lab" she whines getting up and following me "Ma, Belladonna's having babies" I say calmly.

Reaching the lab I pick her up and put her on the table as Aunt Bird rushes in with Ma and Mom.

Mom pulls me to Belladonna's head "Keep her calm" she orders.

I nod petting her as Ma uses her claw to shave her belly, while Mom gives her a shot making
her sleep.

Aunt Bird cleans her belly then cuts her open pulling out the puppies and putting them on a
warm blanket by Mom, who gets them out of the sacks and cleans their mouths and noses getting them moving.

Looking back at Aunt Bird she stitches Belladonna's belly then picks her up I follow her as she moves to my room and puts her on her bed.

I run after her back to the lab watching her run tests on the babies "Their heartbeats enough to be considered alive" she says looking at them "We will bottle feed them since last time they didn't make it".

I nod watching Mom mix three bottles with a white powder and warm water, she shows me how to feed them and tell when they are full.

"Okay you have to watch them with feeding they can't tell when they're full, and will overeat we will help with feeding them," Ma says as I gather the puppies up to move to my room with Aunt Bird.

I nod putting them by Belladonna who has started waking up.