Mother Miranda pov

I see Luiza making tea, glancing at my outfit to be sure it's acceptable since I changed into
normal clothes I clear my throat seeing her look at me and smile wiping her hands on a towel "Hey Miranda, you look troubled I'm making tea join me".

I hum and sit in a chair while she grabs the tea "Yes, it seems I need you to answer some questions that have come up dear".

She sighs and nods sitting down with the tea "Well I can try to answer them".

After making my cup I take a sip and tap my nails on the cup "I had a child pray to me every day begging for a friend it took me time, but I found the perfect friend for her a dire wolf with a Cadou placed in it, it turned out beautifully almost no mutations, she is larger then a normal dire wolf standing to the waist of Alcina, a perfect friend for this child while being strong and fast enough to be a protector".

Luiza nods "That is impressive but what does this have to do with your questions?"

I wave her off "I'm getting there just listen child" I sit my cup down and look at her "The child at the time turned out to be a teenager who randomly switched from child to teen, she recently was found by Alcina injured, she has taken her in, she's an adult now but I remember her very well"

I smile shaking my head "black hair with gold eyes like a reptile, purple and pink skin like a reptile, and wings. She lived in the orphanage till she ran away after being abused for her looks she was told she was brought at the age of two by you to the previous caregiver".

Leaning back in my chair I glare at Luiza "You will answer who she is? how did she become like that? And finally, why did you give her to the orphanage knowing she would have been safer with myself or my daughters?"

I see her frown and hold up a finger before she gets up and leaves the room coming back with a box "If I took her there she would not have looked like that then I thought at two she wouldn't change in looks, I was wrong she was sent to me from Africa by Excella after that problem you helped her with that man who holding her hostage remember?"

I nod watching as she pulls out some papers "She disappeared for a while turns out she met a reptilian she thought they loved her she found out she was pregnant, and with the mutation she had she didn't think she could have a child she wrote telling me about her pregnancy and how happy she was, after that I heard nothing for a while till a letter came with the child, that damn reptilian tried to kill her for being pregnant she spent her time running from him till she gave birth, something happened and she sent the child to me when she went on the run again she told me if she died and the child showed no mutations she wanted the orphanage to find a normal family for her who would love her, if she showed mutations I was to contact you or your daughters to raise her. When she was declared dead I followed her wishes and I thought she was adopted since I had never seen her after I dropped her off, if I knew what was happening I would have taken her back and contacted you".

Looking at the box I sigh "She may not be dead Luiza, I've noticed a pattern in sightings of
her it seems she's trying to come here but keeps getting run back, most recently she's been spotted in America again, I plan on having the Duke see about finding her and bringing my niece home to me and to her daughter" heading for the door with the box I stop and look back.

"thank you for the answers dear, I expect you to come to Sunday dinner, no more missing I know you don't get along with Alcina but we are family I will not allow the difference in opinions to separate us any longer".

Eve's pov

Getting in the castle I take the stuff off Grayson and Belladonna showing him where the water is, spotting Ma I follow when she motions for me to come to the sitting room with Grayson following me, he cowers down staying close to me and I reach down petting his head "it's okay boy your safe".

Ma sits down and looks at Grayson "Who's your friend Eve?"

I smile looking at her "This is Grayson Ma" I look at Grayson again tilting my head "Oh okay
I'll tell her".

I look up at her "he says he's sorry he scratched up your door when he brought me, he was
slamming into your door being loud to get help".

I see Ma lean forward looking at him holding a hand out in front of him palm down and relaxed
"Well then it seems you are the hero that saved my Eve and brought me another daughter I
believe I own you".

I nudge him and whisper "Greet her I promise you're safe".

Watching as he licks her hand she reaches up petting him "I will figure out how to repay you for what you have done and the scratches in the door are forgiven seeing as you were helping Eve".

I hear the doors open and close then see Mother Miranda holding a box coming in with a confused look sitting down.

She looks at me and smiles "I have answers to how you were in Luiza's care and sent to the
orphanage".

Sitting up I look at her "Really what did she say?"

I watch her open the box pulling out a photo of a beautiful dark-haired woman "Excella Gionne my niece while in Africa after I helped her out of a problem she disappeared, seems
she met a reptilian who she thought loved her till she became pregnant she ran away gave birth to you then had you sent to Luiza, if she died and you showed no mutations you was to be put up for adoption at two you showed none so she did this however, if you showed mutations you was to come to me or my daughters since she never seen you again after some time she thought you were adopted and happy, now I have found evidence my niece is still alive and has been trying to get here but keeps getting run back, she's currently in America I plan to send help to bring her home".

I glance at Ma seeing her tense up "As of now I will leave you in Alcina's care as her daughter but I believe Excella will want to know you and meet you" Mother Miranda says then looks at Ma "Alcina I want you to be civil with her when she is finally home, she sent her away for her safety and has been trying to get back to her for years, it seems this was hidden from me by Karl I plan on fixing this mess he has made but I need you to think about this from her side too. She did what she thought was right for Eve as you would do for your girls, putting them first and Luiza will be joining us for Sunday dinners again remember what I told you".

Ma sighs and nods then looks at Grayson "Grayson are you hungry I can have some meat brought out for you".

I laugh making Ma look at me "he said he is hungry and that Belladonna stole his kill on the way in because she's a prissy bitch with a stick up her ass".