Eve's pov

Walking into my room I drop one of the blankets I made and then set the puppy down I watch her turn tugging the blanket a few times before laying down I smile watching the puppy look up at me.

"Yes you're safe here, no one will hurt you, Tinker," I say reaching down to pet her "When you're not so sleepy I'll let you meet Donna she's gonna be your caregiver when you get better".

Standing up I move to my bed and see Mother Miranda holding my bear looking at it I sit down as she hands me the bear "Do you know what it says?" She asks.

I shake my head no looking at it "This is the only thing I had when I was brought to the orphanage that much I know" I whisper.

She nods "It says to my heart" I look at her biting my lip "Do you think she gave it to me?"

Mother Miranda nods "I believe so".

I nod placing it on my bed "Excella's my niece that means you are too" she says softly I smile at her and nod "Come on it's almost lunch time and your Ma will be upset if we are late".

Standing up I nod and head to the dining room when I enter I see Cassandra staring at me, I wave at her after getting in my seat "Hi Cassandra".

She grunts at me but I ignore it "I put a Cadou in a puppy today, she survived she's in my room to be watched now".

She looks at me not speaking but I take it as she's listening I blush pulling the book from my waistband and sliding it to her "I'm calling her Tinker, I thought she died but she woke up, her belly is closed now and she's sleeping".

She grabs the book looking at it after a moment she tosses it back, I see her hand shake as she slides her sickle over the table.

I smile picking it up and look it over "This is pretty" I say sliding it back to her, she grabs it fast and nods sharply once.

The doors open and I see everyone else come in as Ma settles in her chair she goes around the table asking everyone how they spent their day so far, when she gets to me I blush shrugging "I talked to Aunt Bird, played outside with Donna till I fell asleep, I woke up from a nap to Angie and she took me exploring, I used a Cadou on a dying puppy she's in my room sleeping now Aunt Bird helped me I thought she died but she's alive".

Ma sits straighter leaning forward slightly "Did you record your results?"

I nod holding out the book to her she smiles taking it "I will look at this after lunch then we can talk about it".

A few hours later

I sit with Ma while she looked at my book "She's still changing right?"

I nod tugging at my sleeve "I plan on giving her to Donna, I was thinking if we come across a
dying animal that Bela, Cassandra, or Daniela like I wanted to try to do it again and give them the results as a gift".

She nods looking at me "We will see about doing that but for now I must go tend to the wine and the man-things caught trying to break in, I will see you in a few hours".

I nod as she ducks out and listen to her footsteps getting further away jumping up I run to her
closet, opening it I smile seeing her dress and heels I smirk pulling out the dress slipping it
on, and slide on her shoes giggling I grab her extra hat putting it on.

Walking around the room I laugh pushing the hat back some and climb on her chair "Must make wine better, Cassandra catch the foolish man-thing".

I laugh turning to face the window "Stupid alpha man-thing I will take my friends away".

I smirk then hear a throat clearing, screaming I jump from the chair and trip on the dress, raising my head, I see Bela watching me and smirking I huff "Why does everyone sneak up on me?"

She reaches down standing me up "Playing dress up with mom's things?"

I huff crossing my arms "S'not nice scare me" I mumble avoiding her question.