Next day Eve pov

I bounce looking at Tinker after she tells me she feels better sense the Cadou is completely in place and finished.

Putting on the sweater Donna made her, I tie a bow around her middle with her book under it.

Leaning down and picking her up I sneak to Donna's room sitting her down, I crack the door seeing she's zoned out in her work, motioning the dog in I point to Donna.

I watch as Tinker sneaks up and nudges Donna's leg, she tenses and freezes, before looking down I watch as her hand shakily reaches out to pet Tinker, she smiles when the dog lets her and licks her arm.

Smiling I leave the area once safely away I giggle and run ducking into the kitchen scaring the maids, jumping up to stand on the counter I pull it open and dig around till I find a jar with cookies, I grab them and jump down rushing out.

Running to Daniela's room I charge in jumping on her bed and holding out my prize, she jerks up looking confused before smiling and taking the lid off, we both start eating happily.

Hearing a throat clear we both slowly look to the door mouth filled with cookies seeing Mama standing there with her arms crossed looking at us.

I squeak grabbing the jar and run out the door ducking her grab, taking off with my prize I hear her heels clicking at a steady walk following me, glancing back I see I'm just barely out of reach.

I laugh jumping away from her hand while running into a room grabbing a clean pillow case I drop the jar in hearing the door bang open I hold it in my mouth over my shoulder and run to the balcony gripping the wall before climbing out and up I feel her fingertips brush my foot making me move away faster I glance back seeing her move back in.

I climb to Donna's balcony, placing my prize there, and move to Bela's balcony jumping up and running into her room, she frowns looking at me as I wave running to the door, and yank it open seeing Mama before I can back away a hand grabs me lifting me and holding me like a baby while keeping me in place.

"Shit" I say looking at Mama who smirks at me.

"Language Eve, now where are the rest of the cookies?"

Looking at her I squirm around trying to get free when that fails I shrug "Gone" I mumble looking away from her.

She raises a brow at me "Oh so if I asked you're Donna to look and see if someone left something on her balcony she wouldn't find anything?"

Blushing I shake my head no as Mama turns walking to Donna's room when she opens the door Mama asks her to get what I left.

Donna goes out and looks around for it before she frowns shaking her head "Nothing's there".

Mama goes to look as well holding onto me, seeing it's gone I start laughing "see Mama nothing".

We head back out as I squirm looking around "Play now please?"

She hums walks to her office and sits me on her desk as she sits in her chair, tapping her fingers on the desk and looking at me.

"You were caught with the cookies and tried to escape me with them" she says calmly.

I bite my lip looking down "Um no I didn't?"

"Well now you get to help Dani clean the cellar" she says.

Looking up I hear her call for Dani when she comes in Mama tells her we have to clean the cellar.

Dani takes my hand as we head down, I look down biting my lip "Sorry Dani".