Eve pov

I smile walking with Donna and Angie outside listening to Donna explaining a theory she has of possibly being able to use her flowers as a form of medicine, to help with Depression to pull them out of a downward spiral, and to keep them from going into a manic episode.

I nod and tilt my head "It sounds good but what if they have other things they need help with like if they see things it could make those worse or have a psychotic break".

She nods and I know she's frowning thinking over it "It would have to be monitored and not given to people who have those I think but, it's just theory right now I'd like to try to see how it does".

I smile and look at her "If anyone can figure it out you can maybe Aunt Bird can help you".

Looking up I see Aunt Bird lifting a body from Duke's wagon and rushing inside, I jog over to him smiling seeing him bounce while laughing at seeing me "Hey Kid you had me worried when I found your camp empty and trashed" he calls out happily.

Jumping on him I hug him feeling him hug me back, pulling back still in his arms he pats my cheek "You look good kid, You're happy here right?"

I smile seeing he is worried "I'm happy Duke, I have a family and I'm courting Lady Beneviento".

He lets me go and I step back smiling "Lady Beneviento, she's a wonderful woman," he says happily.

I laugh as he turns in his cart digging around "Well I found something on my trip that you may be interested in" he says laying a beautiful doll in front of me.

I bite my lip looking at it "How about a deal kid?" he asks watching me look over everything.

"What deal Duke?" I asked watching him closely.

He smiles placing a box in front of me with a rose gold ring with yellow stones making a flower "When you propose to Lady Beneviento, use this ring and invite me to the wedding, and the doll is yours".

I nod picking up the ring "Wonderful we have a deal but, do not let her see this ring till you are ready to propose".

I nod smiling at him as I place the ring in my pocket looking at the doll in my hand "Go see Mother Miranda kid" He says.

I look up about to question him, but seeing him gone I walk over to Donna and smile holding the doll out to her.

She smiles looking at it then kisses my cheek "Let go see what he meant" I nod leading her back in.

Searching out Aunt Bird I find her in a guest room checking a woman out, moving into the room I see my birth mom asleep on the bed, pale-looking, underweight, and sickly looking "Aunt Bird what's wrong with her?" I ask unsure.

She glances at me before looking back at her "She's been in the desert a long time, she needs to recover but she will be fine".

I nod seeing her lean over kissing her head "We are waiting for you, your daughter is here with me come back to us soon".

She walks over leading me out "Come Luiza is here for family dinner and to speak with you".

I nod and glance to Donna who waves before leaving as I'm led to a room I see a woman with dark hair sitting and holding a tea cup with Ma, both glaring at each other.

"If you would just admit it we could move on" Ma says threw clenched teeth.

"Alcina I did not break the vase I would have told you it's been 20 years, let it go already," she says calmly.

Ma snarls standing up and yelling I watch shocked as this woman stands yelling back.

"YOU BROKE IT JUST ADMIT IT GIRL"