Alcina pov

I sigh seeing Eve pacing and nervously fidgeting with her outfit, Excella keeps pulling her to sit but she's right back up pacing while messing with her hair and clothes I reach over forcing her to sit again.

She goes to get up again and I put my hand over her forcing her to stay, she starts dusting and smoothing her outfit bouncing her leg.

Mother and Donna holding Angie finally come in and sit down, as Mother looks to Eve "Donna
wishes to take the next step in your courting".

Eve looks from me to Excella confused "Eve it means you are to be engaged" I say.

I bite back a chuckle when she jumps up looking panicked "I have a ring" she yells running
out of the room.

She comes running back in dropping to both knees in front of Donna fumbling with a small
box.

Donna giggles reaching out taking her hands till she stops shaking then lets go, and Eve opens it almost dropping it as she turns it to Donna who freezes looking at it.

I see mother's eyes widen "Eve where did you find that ring?"

She blushes looking at it "I got it from Duke" she says looking worried.

Donna reaches out touching it "That was my great grandmother's ring she lost it along with other family heirlooms when they had to sell everything".

"Oh I can buy another, this is yours," she says uncertainly Donna shakes her head "No it's
perfect".

Eve nods taking the ring out shaking as she slips it on her finger "WHERES MINE?" Angie
yells pointing at her.

Eve smiles "Angie I'll find you something I promise, maybe a necklace" she says nervously.

Angie nods "You better we are a package deal" she grunts.

Eve nods quickly "Of course I know this Angie, I just didn't find anything that would work for you that day".

I smile watching Eve reassure Angie she will find her a necklace "We need to announce the
marriage to the village, plan the engagement party and wedding and after party" Excella says
grabbing a pen and paper.

Eve smiles looking at Donna "Make sure Duke is invited please" she says looking back from her spot on her knees in front of Donna.

Excella nods already making plans "Donna do you have anything you want done?"

Angie floats up sitting by her "Nothing huge" she says crossing her arms.

Excella nods writing "Just the family but where the villagers can see the two houses joining
and after we can allow them to join us to eat?".

Angie nods "Okay but we don't want to be surrounded".

Looking up I see Eve and Donna sneaking out and chuckle seeing they are skipping out on Excella's planning.

Two weeks later

I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose as Excella storms into my office "They are dodging me"
she says slamming the planning book on the table.

I chuckle watching her pace back and forth "Excella you have cornered them both since that
day and held them hostage for hours of planning".

She spins glaring at me "Someone needs to plan this".

I laugh looking at her "They are two weeks into an engagement let them enjoy that for a bit before they have to plan a wedding".

"What if they end up pregnant before marriage? This village is very judgemental to unwed mothers or people having a child before marriage" she huffs waving her hand in the direction
of the village.

I smirk looking at her "Let's see about this fear" I say.

"Eve come here a moment" I call out as Excella moves to my office restroom leaving the door cracked when we hear Eve running threw the hall.

She busts in the door smiling and moving to my chair as I sit waiting for her to join me.

She hops on the couch looking at me "Eve I need to discuss something with you".

Seeing her nod looking unsure I smile "Now that you and Donna are engaged, you know traditionally on the wedding night you have sex correct?"

She blushes shaking her head "W-we have to?" she stutters her voice going higher and cracking.

"Well no not anymore but traditionally it's when the marriage is consummated,".

She stands pacing and tapping her fingers to her thumb "Will Donna expect that? I'm not ready Ma".

I grab her getting her to sit down "I doubt Donna will expect that to happen, she is just as inexperienced as you and probably just as nervous, but your mom was worried that you two may experiment and end up pregnant".

She sighs nodding "We kissed some but nothing more Ma, I'm not ready for more we stop before we do anything," she says mumbling.

I nod petting her hair "Okay dragon I believe you but when she goes into heat it will put you
into a rut, if you do anything outside of that we can answer if you have questions but, if you
are in a rut and her in heat you will both end up mating it's best if you two are separated when
that happens".

She nods leaving the room Excella comes out sighing "I keep forgetting how young she is".

I nod "I do as well sometimes but she truly does speak the truth she can't lie for anything she's terrible at it" I chuckle.

Eve pov

After leaving Mom I climb up the wall and move into the lab, making Donna jump slightly "Sorry Donna" I say blushing.

She nods waving me off "New animal was sent from the Duke".

I nod moving up seeing an artic fox biting my lip seeing the gunshot wound in its chest before grabbing a Cadou, I lift it to my eyes tilting my head, and smile grabbing a few other viruses.

"What are you doing?" Donna asks.

I shrug looking at them as I grab DNA from multiple different species of foxes, I add it to the
Cadou and finally, add some virus that seems to swell and deflate.

I squeak seeing the Cadou start mutating "don't know just throwing stuff together" I mumble.

When it stops I let it slip into the fox strapping it down quickly, and push it into the holding room locking it "Let's hope that doesn't turn into something that I regret" I mumble.

Donna nods shocked at me when I start clipping from Cadous placing them with other clippings humming as it pulls it's self together forming new Cadou, I smile "I think if that one works well I will show it to Aunt Bird".

Donna nods "What do you want to happen?"

I hum "Not sure really, I kinda want something similar to mystical creatures so like a kitseu, I'm just trusting the cadou to not have me make something horrible we can't stop".