I smile when I see Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela petting Belladonna "How did you come up with Belladonna?" Ma asks.

Blushing I look down tugging at my shirt "When I first stayed in the woods I saw some Belladonna's and thought it was pretty, they had pretty tiny flowers and berries that looked like they would be delicious but I knew it was bad and would hurt anyone who ate them but it was so pretty. When I got my wolf she was so pretty with the darkest black fur I've ever seen, and pretty bright blue eyes she looked so pretty and sweet. But I knew she would grow up to be scary and deadly, it reminded me of the plant so I called her Belladonna" I say nervously.

I blush as Ma picks me up "Well it sounds like you picked a perfect name little dragon".

I look up confused whisper "Why little dragon?"

Ma smiles taking my hand "You have scales, and gold eyes that have slit pupils like a reptile, add the wings, and the sharp teeth to the look it makes you look like a dragon, my beautiful and perfect little dragon".

I blush looking down "Thank you Ma".

She rubs my back watching my new sisters with Belladonna then calls for them to head to the dining room to eat, sitting me down, I hear Ma call Belladonna to come and look shocked when she tells the maid to get another plate with some food for her.

I watch the maid rush out and come back a few minutes later with a chunk of meat that covers the whole plate, sitting it on the ground by the wall, I see another with a huge bowl filled with water sitting it by the food, Ma nods and waves them off before looking at me and I smile.

I frown looking at Belladonna covering my mouth and laughing when she sniffs the meat and sneezes moving away from it and walking over to me laying her head in my lap I sigh "I know but it's meat Ma gave you don't be picky".

I don't notice everyone looking at us as as I huff "No this is my food just because you got male...." I growl "Well I don't like the ruff gritty taste of males either".

I frown and growl at the wolf standing up I grab her plate switching our plates and flop down glaring at Belladonna as she happily eats the meat as I poke mine while eating and pouting.

I jump hearing Ma clear her throat and raise an eyebrow blushing "Sorry she was arguing with me because she got male meat, she doesn't like it and wouldn't stop till I traded." I whisper

I look at Daniela when she screams "You can talk to her like really understand her?"

I slowly nod "Yeah...that's why I could safely stay in the woods the lycans liked me because I could talk to them and listen when they were upset, they were hurt a lot and not happy having to fight each other to death. Or run into the village constantly killing to scare everyone, also sad when they are ordered to come into Ma's territory knowing that Ma will kill them but have to because if not the alpha will hurt them".

I see everyone freeze at what I say and look at me "What do you mean dragon? Explain that" Ma says.

I sigh and look down "The alpha guy makes them fight to the death with each other for his entertainment, he makes them attack the villagers killing everyone outside and sometimes
busting into houses to kill people. He makes them come here and attack knowing that it's not his territory and will get them killed, he expects them to do that and report information about stuff here so he can use it against Ma, he tries to make it seem like Mother Miranda and the other lords are monstrous killers to turn everyone against them. In hopes that if can find a way to kill them all he will be viewed as the hero lord".

I see Ma squeeze her wine glass shattering it "I must call Mother Miranda here to see you, Donna is coming soon to get your measurements to make your clothes. I will need you to explain this and show Mother Miranda what you can do ok dragon".

I nod and smile as she rubs my head whispering "Good girl".

A few hours later

I stand letting Lady Beneviento measure me so she can make clothes for me I try not to stare at her when she takes her vail off, she's so beautiful even with the scar on one side of her face from her eye to her temple that's raised and jagged her eyes are a beautiful silver gray and full pouty lips.

I watch her concentrate switching between pressing the tip of her tongue on her bottom lip to biting her lip, hearing a high-pitched screechy laugh I look at the doll that just floated in the room hearing her yell "Donna when the fuck is my new friend able to play" Lady Beneviento glare at the doll and points to the door.

The doll huffs floating back out and I look at her again till I spot another doll holding fabrics to me to see how the color looks on me "Pretty dolls" I whisper.

She nods and looks at me stepping back and points at me then lowers her hand down, I frown and tilt my head "Um am I supposed to go to a child?"

She nods and I take a breath doing as she asks and look up at her "You make the pretty dollies?"

She freezes "I make them, yes, but Angie my dad made me as a girl" she whispers.

I nod and tilt my head "I never had a dolly is it fun?"

She nods slowly and starts measuring me again I look up and see Mama walk back in.

I squeal "Mama I have a dress like my Donna please?"

Donna stiffens as I stare at Mama, bouncing before running to her and tugging her dress "Mama can I have dolly?"

I pout when I'm put back in front of Donna "We will see sweet girl" Mama coos.

I nod and frown as Belladonna comes charging in with Angie chasing her I grunt as she curls
around me, I look at Angie pouting "No be mean my puppy" I then look at Belladonna "Belldon
not nice to say about the pretty dolly".

Crossing my arms I face her not noticing another woman come in as I stomp my foot and point at Belladonna "No sayin bad word not nice say sorry".

I nod as the dog looks at Angie and say "Belldon says she sorry for calling you the bad word".

I turn glaring at Belladonna "No you not eating Angie that make my Donna sad, go time out bad puppy!"

I watch her before turning around and seeing the new lady I squeak clapping "Mama Randa I take care of the puppy you give me, she big puppy see?" I point at Belladonna smiling proudly.

She comes closer gently grabbing my chin and looking at me "Well hello smiley girl, I see you can finally control turning from adult to little".

I nod and tilt my head "Mama say have tell you what the Lycans say that the meanie alpha makes them be bad, and watch you all for ways try hurt you, he make them come here, and he hurt them lots".

"How sure are you?"

Tilting my head I shrug "All them I know tell me same thing, they like me for me being nice and listening them, making ouchies better, and give them food they talk me like all the animals do".

She nods "Well we will have to see if they tell you the same thing again later this week".

I nod and hug her not noticing her stiffen at first before hugging me back.