Two days later Eve pov

Taking a deep breath I crawl across the wall blending in as I stalk my target, the Queen Alpha,
the dreaded Dragon Queen has taken the Omega Queen, My beautiful Queen of Dolls hostage.

I will save her becoming her Champion and the Dragon Queen once I defeat my foe.

Climbing up the wall to the ceiling I move over the Dragon Queen flipping over, I freeze seeing her stiffen looking around holding my breath she looks back at My Queen shoving a scroll to her to sign over her kingdom.

My Queen takes it looking it over and I throw myself off the ceiling onto the Alpha roaring as I knock her black crown off her head, dodging her hands.

I drop to the ground taking the scroll and the ones on her desk throwing them in the air while protecting My Queen moving her back I turn charging the Dragon.

Spinning I duck her reach climbing up her back before she can turn, I jump grabbing the
curtains yanking them down hitting the floor I grunt trying to get free.

The Alpha grabs me pulling me free and I grip the curtains pulling them with me while biting her hand quickly moving I wrap her body causing her to fall as she twists trying to get free.

Jumping I land on her chest placing my sword to her throat killing her "Your rule is over the
Omega Queen is free".

I grab her crown placing it on my head standing on my defeated Foe "I AM THE DRAGON QUEEN" I roar raising my sword in the air.

Putting my sword away I hop down walking to My Queen dropping to my knee before her
tilting my head down "You are free My Queen".

She giggles touching my head and I feel her nails gently scratching my head "Let your Mama free".

I nod moving to Mama helping her out so she doesn't ripped the curtains, she huffs getting up
"You ripped my curtains off the wall".

Looking up at her I motion to my Donna "I saved My Queen".

Mama sighs looking at the wall "Saved her from what?"

"The Alpha Dragon Queen trying to forcing The Omega Queen to sign away her kingdom to her, I saved her and defeated the Dragon" I screech motioning around.

Mama lifts me handing me to my Donna "Take her to play while I get the office cleaned".

I cheer till Mama takes her hat "I won that" I whine reaching for it.

My Donna pins my arms to my body "I thought saving the queen was the best prize" she coos.

"But" I mumble looking back and forth from her to the hat.

"Come on brave little Knight, The Queen needs to reward you, how about cookies and a story?"

I nod smiling as she walks out of Mama's office holding me "I saved your kingdom".

"Yes, you're the bravest knight in the world to take on the big bad dragon" my Donna says smiling at me.

Reaching the kitchen I'm sat on the counter as my Donna makes me a drink in my special cup
and grabs me some cookies, handing me my cup she lifts me up walking to the library.

Alcina pov

I sigh looking at the mess my daughter made in her fantasy game, I hang back up my curtains then move to gather the papers all over the floor and pieces of my broken desk.

Excella comes in and frowns looking around "what happened in here?"

"Eve was on a fantasy mission to save the Omega Queen from the Alpha Dragon Queen after her kingdom, she saved Donna from me ripped my curtains down and tied me up with them, my struggling to get free without ripping them resulted in me falling and breaking my desk,
after she scattered the papers by throwing them in the air".

Excella laughs helping me pick up papers "So you got beat by a child?"

"Yes and no" I answer sitting down in my chair "I heard her crawling around on the wall even Donna did we just ignored it and continued with the meeting, I didn't expect her to attack me but went along with it".

Excella hums sitting on my lap "Our baby managed to beat you in front of her mate and you
made it look like she really overwhelmed you".

"I couldn't embarrass her in front of Donna when she's been so worried Donna will look for
someone stronger" I answer calmly.

Donna pov

I smile placing the book down seeing Eve sleeping on my lap, I take her hair down before rubbing her belly she's just adorable.

Eve curls up hugging my arm in her sleep "My sweet little Knight" I whisper lifting her as I stand moving to her room, and place her in bed I stop to pet Belladonna and the puppies
before walking out.

Walking to Alcina's office seeing her and Excella sitting together I step in sitting in a chair.

"Where's Eve?" Excella asks smiling.

"Asleep in her bed after a warm cup of milk and blood with some cookies, and a story she fell asleep" I answer.

"I'm sure her mission wore her out" she says laughing a little.