Eve pov

Sitting in Mama's big bath getting my hair washed I watch the funny ducky drift around, I want the ducky it's so purple I giggle kicking at it and seeing it swish around.

"Belladonna no," Mama says loudly.

I cover my face as the door bursts open and she jumps in the bath, squealing I jump at her grabbing on "Miss you Belldon" I mumble hugging her.

Mama glares at her while Momma looks worried while I move around pushing her behind me "Bad mama leaves my baby lone" I say trying to mimic her serious voice.

She sighs grabs the soap off the tub and starts scrubbing her as I'm pulled out "Mama she say
thank you".

Mama nods relaxing "I wish she wouldn't join people in the bath".

I squirm around while being dried "She alway take baths with me Mama, in river she needs
help getting clean, I need her watch me so no one sneaks up or if I fall again".

She frowns looking at me "How often did you fall dragon?"

I shrug with the towel around my shoulders while making a hood I love Mama's towels so big and soft I think I'll take one for cuddles "Lots the rocks hurt my feet".

Momma comes in with my dress like my sisters and gets me dressed, she picks me up leaving the bathroom "I hear you talk to the Lycans and have a lot on the property who took to you as
their Alpha".

I nod wiggling around tugging at the back of my dress before feeling soft fingers tug at the area gently getting it sat right around my wings "Better?" Donna asks softly.

I nod as Mama comes out with my puppy I turn looking at Momma "Gonna marry my Donna" I say happily as her grip tightens around me holding me close.

I giggle leaning my body back so I'm upside down looking at everyone "How about you show me around" she says getting me back upright.

I nod letting her hold me while pointing out things I like or think look pretty "Can you tell me how you started dating Donna?"

I giggle "Not dating her, mama calls courting".

She sits me down and takes my hand as I lead her to my room forcing myself to change before I grab my normal clothes and duck into my bathroom changing "I met Donna after Ma took me in she came to make my clothes and had her vail off to work she was so beautiful, I followed her
around when I was small she was nice even if she was uncomfortable I tried so hard to not make her uncomfortable" I say coming out sitting on my bed

"Aunt Bird was looking for
information on me she came back told me about you, it was a lot to deal with so I went small. Aunt Bird took me to change I told her I was gonna marry Donna and give her lots of babies, I think she thought I was being silly at first but agreed Donna would look beautiful in a wedding dress eventually Donna was comfortable around me I still tried to impress her or make her smile, I asked Ma how I can win her and show her how I feel she explained how courting use to work. I wrote up a list for courting her and made another to give Aunt Bird to ask for her permission to court her".

I laugh rubbing my neck "My handwriting is bad I asked Ma to make it pretty, and from then to now I have been courting her".

I smile jumping up opening my bedside dresser, and pull out the box Duke gave me "When Duke brought you he had a doll Donna would like, he wanted to make a deal the doll was mine to give to Donna if when I was ready to propose I used this and invite him" I say holding out the ring for her to see.

She takes the box and smiles "It's beautiful" she says softly while handing it back.

I nod looking down "I have been trying not to be super close to her because something weird is happening to me".