Mother Miranda pov

Walking to Alcina's office we both smile at hearing Eve's nervous voice fade into a relaxed happy sound.

"Mother I'm concerned about how high-strung she is, she always seems to be planning and moving she doesn't relax even when she's in one place she keeps moving or messing with stuff, she's easily distracted and seems to push herself too much to prove herself I believe she over thinks and over plans," Alcina says.

I nod sitting in a chair across from her "I've noticed, with my family there were many similar
myself included, I believe she's ADHD, looking at how my family was I saw many signs once I learned of this but, I believe she is paranoid and trying to prove herself, that could be from her life in the orphanage, other than the paranoia and feeling she has to prove her worth everything else is normal in my bloodline" I say.

She nods looking to the window "Well she has plenty of people to keep her entertained more so with you and Donna here".

I nod looking at her "I doubt Donna plans on leaving nor do I".

Alcina chuckles grabbing her cigarettes "Mother I figured that when you came back with all
your stuff and all of Donna's".

I raise my head and sniff imitating how she acts and talks "Yes well this is more convenient for all".

I smirk seeing her pout "Rude mother".

Laughing I relax in the seat when the sound of something breaking and a body hitting the wall is heard we both tense ready to join.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK CASSANDRA" we hear Daniela scream followed by Cassandra laughing and more fighting and buzzing.

"Sounds like the girls are busy," I say smirking.

Eve pov

I jump looking up when Cassandra comes in holding a book that she hands to me smirking "Better move fast".

Looking up I see Daniela snarl looking from Cassandra to the book in my hand "Eve give me
the book" she says growling.

I look down at it and turn to rush out another door opening my shirt I tuck it in and re-button
it as Cassandra swarms by me cackling "Get your weapon".

I nod pulling it from where I put it on my hip and run seeing Daniela forms in front of me holding a wooden weapon I slide trying to stop and slam into her taking her to the ground.

Freezing at seeing her shocked face for a second I jump up and run past her, she grabs my ankle yanking me down and I screech kicking till I kick her away and jump up running again.

Mother Miranda pov

I look up seeing Donna come in shaking her head and smiling as she sits, I look up as we hear Eve screeching before a loud slam "I'M NOT GIVING IT BACK DANI" she screams.

I look to Donna who shrugs "Cassandra made her a target, told her to run, and handed
Daniela a wooden sword so I guess she thinks that way will work better for training".

I glance at Alcina looking unsure and nod listening to them "She may be right the best way to learn is being thrown into something head first, the flight or fight instincts are powerful, and doing so in a controlled environment when it's not life or death could work".

Seeing Alcina look at me like I'm insane I laugh "Keep in mind the Lycans raised her and if I remember correctly with reptilians the young learn to fight early by roughhousing with other hatchlings so maybe tossing her into the girl's games will work".

Donna nods "I think it will once she figured out what was happening she ran fast enough
Cassandra had to push her swarm harder to catch up with her it may help them all have a
challenge".

Alcina nods relaxing at our words when we hear nails in her door and scuttling across the wall getting up we open the door and see Eve on the wall moving across it fast, then jumping
grabbing the chandelier and swinging herself on before hearing her feet running.

We move to watch not seeing her, as Daniela swarms in looking around "Eve give me my book and no one gets hurt" she says in a sing-song voice before suddenly she's on the ground fighting, we see a blur of wall color clear into Eve as she pins her down and grabs her throat while taking the sword.

She gets up looking proud, with her hair messed up strips pulled free and clothes rumpled with a few rips, Cassandra swarms in clapping with a smirk "We found how to teach you and it will
happen randomly with any of us after you".

Eve pov

I look at Cassandra and smile when I see her smirk "How'd I do?" I ask feeling happy with
myself.

She hums walking over to Daniela and looking at her "You done well for this training, great
speed, use of environment, and evading, when you are caught you do okay but need work".

I look at her when she says that seeing pride in her eyes looking up I see Ma smiling "Eve you did good I'm proud of you but let's give Dani her book".

I nod getting her book out holding my hand out to her when she grabs it I pull her up "Thank you Dani" I say holding her book out, the book is still in perfect condition even after all the fighting.

She laughs holding it up "she kept it from any damage while doing this, it took us years to learn that much control" she says bouncing as she hugs me before I slowly hug her back.

Hearing Ma clear her throat we both look at her "Daniela I'm proud of you too, for reevaluating your approach when facing new abilities to truly get better you have to practice and lose sometimes, Cassandra I didn't know if this idea would be good I thought about stopping it but you are right on this and I'm glad I didn't, I am proud of you as well".

Donna rushes over fretting over my clothes and hair, I hiss putting my hand on my lower back feeling pressure and stinging from a bump I'd noticed a few days ago but ignored.

She frowns moving behind me and pulls my pants down some while pulling my shirt up I feel
her hand on the area "I will have to alter your pants and boxers I've made".

I frown turning my head trying to look "Why what's wrong?"

She giggles coming back around and boops my nose "You are getting a lizard tail".

I squeak pulling my clothes to hide it and hiss in discomfort as my clothes snag pulling and rubbing it, Ma grabs my hands stopping me "Dragon stop you are hurting yourself".

I pout looking at her "But someone will see it".

She nods "It will happen eventually, your tail is coming in now, I don't know why but it is".

I nod putting my hand over it as Aunt Bird comes over looking at me "Maybe it's some unknown right of passage that Reptilians have to go threw but because of the roughhousing when young they go threw it young, I know they can evolve to better survive in new environments since I've never heard of Reptilians with wings that could be something you got to help you survive, but your tail could mean you completed a right of passage".

I bite my lip "We won't ever know will we?"

She shrugs putting her arm around my shoulders "Excella lived with them for a long time,
she may have some knowledge of them that could help us understand what's going on but for now I think we should focus on something more important".

I look at her tilting my head "You lasted in a fight for 30 minutes and won".

I blush and nod smiling "I did".