Next day Eve pov

Looking at my reflection I frown touching my hair that has grown out, even my short hair has
started coming in enough it lays down on my neck I sigh touching it feeling sores on my scalp.

Moving to Ma's room I knock then walk in seeing Mom and Ma both looking at papers, I narrow my eyes seeing Ma's lipstick is smeared slightly and Mom's clothes are rumbled with a lipstick mark on her neck and some on her lips in Ma's blood red.

"Might want to fix your lipstick Ma and Mom you have some on your neck and bottom lip" I
mumble rolling my eyes moving into Ma's bathroom.

I snort seeing Mom's got stuff in there on one side "Eve what are you looking for?" Ma asks watching me closely.

"I need my hair cut I'm getting sores again" I mumble opening cabinets looking for anything to cut it with.

Mom comes in and grabs a plastic box I watch her put something together "I figured you would want your hair cut soon sit" she says motioning to a stool in the bathroom.

I grunt sitting down pulling my shirt and bra off before Mom places a towel around my shoulders pulling my hair up in a bun on the top of my head, she pushes a switch on the thing in her hands making it buzz I jump looking at it confused "it's a battery powered hair clipper".

Nodding I watch as she puts something plastic on the metal part before she steps behind me and tilts my head sideways dragging it over my head then shows me, I reach up feeling the shorter spot "ok let's figure out how short you want I'll keep switching the guards till the section is how you want".

I nod as we start reaching the smallest and thinnest one she does it again letting me look I
reach up feeling it and nod "I like that one".

She nods starting to finish my head reaching the back I hiss as it rubs the sores, she frowns looking at the spot "you have a huge sore on the back of your head".

"It starts as multiple but I get so many they make a big one" I mumble touching it feeling the
sticky moisture on the spot.

Mom curls her nose pulling my hand away "don't mess with it you have hair like mine very
thick".

I sigh letting her finish with trimming my long hair feeling before Ma tilts my head forward, I slap at her hand hissing when she gets to close it "let me see Dragon".

"That hurts Ma stop touching" I yelp jerking away "damn it I wanted a hair cut not to have
my sores poked".

"Stop whining"

I huff going limp forcing them to keep me up "I can see a heat rash that's starting to get sores you sleep on your back, the heat is causing it" Mom says.

"Why are your hands so rough" Ma asks.

I laugh rubbing my hand on her arm "I'm shedding my skin it always starts with my hands
and feet and moves up".

Mom chuckles watching as I scratch my hand before showing them "warm water will help
encourage it to come off easier".

I hum shrugging as Ma nudges me to her bath "clean up".

Mocking her I stomp to the bath pulling my clothes off "bossy woman".

"Keep it up and I'll treat you like a child and bathe you" Ma says smirking.

I freeze looking at her "the hell you will, I can wash myself woman".

Ma yanks me up starting the water and putting me in I scream trying to get away "no you want to act like a child and mouth off I'll treat you like a small child".

"This is uncalled for Ma I know how to wash myself" I screech ducking under the water blending in pressing to the floor, I slide slowly away before shooting straight out past her sliding.

"Fuck" I grunt kicking a table while rushing out the door with Ma following me, I grab a maid
shoving her into Ma before rushing off.

"Eve you are soaking wet and ruining my floors" Ma calls.

"I will claw up the floor" I scream ducking into Dani's room under her bed.

The door slams open and Ma comes in grabbing the bed lifting it.

Hissing I blend moving carefully away from her accidentally bumping a shoe her eyes narrow at the spot I'm in.

I jump up running out only to be yanked up "you are so much trouble" she huffs keeping me pinned to her body, I groan going limp letting my body fall forward over her arm.

"Eve stop" she huffs adjusting me.

Reaching the bathroom again she puts me in after removing what's left of my clothes while I keep my body limp refusing to work with her.

Sliding under the water not moving and fighting when she pulls me to get up she sighs pressing her fingers to the bridge of her nose.

"Very well I will wait you out Eve" she snarks picking up her book she keeps near the tub and sets down reading it.

Finally I come up gasping and pushing my hair back "I finished half a chapter impressive".

"The reptilians can go without air for anywhere of an hour to two days, their body can reuse the oxygen in their lungs till it's unless" Mom says from the door.

Ma nods sitting her book down and starts washing my hair "you challenge everyone and everything".

I shrug not talking pouting about being bathed, finally being let go I rush out away.

Alcina pov

"She's only challenging those in power mostly focusing on you and Cassandra" Excella says
proudly.

I hum moving back to my chair chuckling as she sits on my desk in front of me "don't be to upset with her she's an Alpha coming into her own, normally they are less of a challenge for parents, I've seen some who try to over throw their Alpha parent but that's when the parents are abusive, we just have a baby Alpha who's found her mate young so she's unknowingly trying to prove she's good enough for her, that she can protect her that means the strongest and most powerful alphas are who she picks while the betas are seen as powerful, she's seen it as she's beaten them in front of her mate you and Cassandra have not been beaten in front of Donna, She believes she has more to prove but you can't just let her win she has to believe she's caught you off guard around Donna and win".

I sigh looking at her "you both have turned everything upside down for us, but I can't say I hate it because she has been a wonderful addition to our family since she was found".