Next day Eve POV

Huffing I get up holding my wooden sword up and looking at Cassandra who frowns at me "Maybe we should take a break" she says.

I shake my head ignoring the shaking in my arms and legs "No I can do it".

Charging at her swinging the sword it passes threw the air as she ducks and her foot shoots out hitting my stomach knocking me away, I grunt seeing her over me I swing the sword again, and she raises hers blocking mine then drops over me pressing her sickle to my throat.

"Your dead again and we are done for the day".

Laying on the floor I feel my eyes water up, feeling someone lift me I open my eyes and see Donna above me "What happened?" she asks.

I shake my head looking away "I keep getting killed".

She freezes I can tell she trying to figure out my answer I sigh "This morning I got up and begged Cassandra to teach me to fight, I've been in there since after breakfast I can't even get a hit on her".

Feeling her start walking again she tsks at me "It takes practice and you need to take breaks, she is a skilled fighter since she only needs around four hours of sleep when she woke up she spent all her time practicing Alcina had to drag her out and force feed her and force her to take breaks".

Donna sits me on my bed and pulls my clothes off I blush and see that her vail is gone, she pulls out a cream and rubs it into my skin "Your healing is slower than ours but this should make it work faster, and relax your muscles, I think Mother needs to know so she can look into this" I nod as she hands me a new outfit.

I see her nervously picking at her nail "I made this, it should shift with you like how the girl's outfit swarm with them".

I smile seeing black pants, a black shirt, and cloak with a gold button shaped like the house crest.

I smile looking at her "Could you maybe switch what my underwear is? I don't like panties I like boxers".

She nods grabbing her book and pen as I explain what I like when she shows me the finished drawing I nod looking at her "Yes but I prefer cotton".

Nodding she puts a note then motions to the clothes I pull them on and run my hands over them smiling.

She grabs my hand pulling me to a chair and fixes my hair pulling my hair up and tying it off, I blush as I stand up and look at her she lays her hands on my shoulders "Perfect" she whispers.

I smile till I hear ma call my name stepping back I kiss her hand and leave.

Walking to Ma I don't notice the cocky strut I've taken on reaching her I smile up at her "Hi Ma".

She raises her brow looking at me "New look, what brought this on?"

I smile turning so she can see all of it "Told Donna I don't like dresses, she made this to be like my sisters".

She smiles at me "Well it's a nice look, it suits you very well you look beautiful".

Puffing up my chest I stand straighter "Donna said I look perfect" I say proudly.

She hums at me tilting my head up to look at her "Is that what's got you strutting like a peacock?"

I blush shrugging seeing her smile "I'm glad you are feeling more confident but, I was informed you spent all morning with Cassandra training and refusing to stop".

I sigh looking away "I need to get better Ma, I gotta show Cassandra I can protect the family and that I'm not weak I can help her".

Shaking my head and moving back I look down "I couldn't last more than two minutes and I'm pretty sure it's only because she went easy on me".