Eve pov

I quietly crawl along the wall seeing Mama's door open peeking in and seeing it empty, I head to her desk and flip over to my back, reaching down to grab the wine I hear Mama come in talking to Momma I yank my arm back up frowning.

Mama sits in her chair letting her claw out some pulling the cork out of the wine, and pouring
some into her glass.

Momma grabs her glass, sniffs it, swirls it, before she holds it up looking at it then takes a drink "delicious" she says handing it back, I frown at her tilting my head because her voice sounds funny to me.

Momma leans closer talking to Mama in that weird voice, I see Mama take a drink watching
Momma "Do not tempt me Excella".

I quietly sneak out again heading to Bela's room crawling down and swinging her door open then
rushing in dropping down where I can be seen she raises her brow at me "Yes?"

I huff dropping on her bed on my back "Momma and mama are weird".

"How so?"

I throw my arms up "Momma had a funny voice it was low like a pur but, I don't think she
was breathing good she was leaning really close to Mama".

Bela chuckles shaking her head "What did Mother do?"

I frown "Mama leaned closer and told her not tempt her".

Bela snorts laughing looking at me "They are flirting with each other".

Crossing my arms I frown "Why?"

"They like each other?" She shrugs.

I shake my head "They act weird".

"What were you doing in Mother's room anyways?"

I hum looking around "Wanted get Mama's wine to try".

"You know the kitchen has wine easier to grab than mothers right?"

I huff looking at her "My keeper watches the bottles tried it".

She nods looking at me "Cassandra and Daniela can get to them easy" she says turning around to face her vanity.

I jump up rushing from the room sniffing to find them when Aunt Birdy swoops in picking me up, I squeal laughing and looking at her "We have a patient".

I nod wiggling till I'm put down and rush off to the lab sliding in I find a woman coughing into her hand, seeing blood I frown tilting my head as Aunt Birdy comes in putting her hand on my back "This is our patient".

I nod as she's strapped down, Aunt Birdy steps over by me lifting me on my steps and I watch her run threw checks before she pulls a needle putting her to sleep, she hands me a scalpel and grabs a jar.

Reaching out I cut the woman's chest taking a random new cadou I close my hand around it forcing my hand into the hole, letting it go and pulling my hand out I giggle feeling the cadou tickle my fingers.

Stepping back I clean my hand before turning and heading to the containment room, going in I find the Fox's eyes open and smile stroking its head "Hi sweetheart how you feel?"

I nod hearing it answer "If I let you up will you attack me?"

Nodding I slowly remove the straps keeping a hand on the fox "Don't move fast easy".

I smile as it gets up and sits on the table "I'm gonna look you over and find ch'ges".

Aunt Birdy comes in smiling as she grabs the book and pen "That's my Aunt Birdy, she's gonna write what we find".

Moving my hands along its face like I'm petting I smile hearing the pur, opening its mouth I
see four sharp teeth on top and bottom fused together, I rub my hands on its sides and back
moving down feeling its very warm, scratching at the base of its tail it purs lifting it's bottom happily tail flicking.

I giggle when its tail splits into three with long claws that shoot similar to Mama "I think
kitseu is a good name for its mutations".

Frowning I look at her "Really?"

"Yes multiple tails and it's a fox".

I nod "Okay good, can you put kitseu in type name?"

"Come on I'll needa watch you awhile but then you can be one my sisters buddy" I add looking at the fox.

next day

I smile as I slowly and quietly move on the wall seeing Cassandra, getting ready I shoot off the wall into her she snarls trying to grab me, kicking myself free I smirk with her sickle held
in my teeth.

Laughing I take off running hearing her scream echo "Eve you better give it back now brat".

"No" I yell as I dodge momma's legs when she steps out to see what's going on.

I squeal sliding into Cassandra's swarm being grabbed up I kick trying to get free, but she floats away and struggle and trying to get free from being hung on the chandelier glaring at her.

"Stay brat," she says smirking.

"Jerk" I mumble crossing my arms.