Eve pov

I hum looking at one of my early tries at controlling the mutations tapping my finger on the desk frowning, placing it back in it's container and making sure it's closed tightly, I sit it up and rush out hunting down Aunt Bird slamming into her room I scream covering my eyes.

"Why are you naked?" I yell.

"Why did you bust in without permission?" she asks sounding bored.

"I need you to look at my Cadou test please" I mumble turning around with my eyes covered.

She chuckles as I hear fabrics rustling, I relax when she walks past tugging me "Let's see what has got you so excited".

I nod blushing, running ahead of her reaching the lab first I run in lifting the jar and turning to face her.

"Holy shit," I say sitting the jar back and move to the containment room seeing my fox has started mutating "I guess you will live" I say tilting my head.

Aunt Bird comes in and stands by me "Is this what you wanted to show me?"

I shake my head no "That's an experiment mixing things" I mumble.

I turn pulling her to the counter "I just hope it doesn't turn into something we can't stop or need to worry about".

Holding out one of the jars I smile "I followed the Cadou's instructions I'm not sure what it made or anything" I say proudly.

She hums putting it in the thing I call looky look and hums looking at the results "You seem to have mixed some of your ma's, sisters, and Donna's Cadou into one".

I shrug looking at it "Can you tell anything else?"

She shakes her head putting it on the large screen "It's hard to tell if it could result in something amazing or horrible"

I bite my lip looking at it "Could we try one?" I ask bouncing slightly.

She nods putting it away "Yes I will find someone willing and bring them back".

I nod moving into the containment room and looking at the fox "Hi sweetheart, just relax I'll see you soon" I whisper as I check it.

Nodding I snap my book closed and leave securing the door then double-checking to be sure, I
glance at the jars I want to use "Soon pretty, so very soon".

I rush up the stairs to my room sliding on my knees to Belladonna petting her then rubbing her belly "Are you okay?"

I nod "Good you rest to grow the babies then, we can make you doggy overlord of the world".

Cackling in a mimicking of Cassandra "It concerns me you want to make a dog ruler of the world".

I look at Mom and smile "She would be a good ruler just look at her," I say motioning to her like her looks make it clear.

"Momma I want a shark," I say making my voice sound like a child as I bat my eyes pouting my lip.

She looks at me for a moment frowning "Why do you want a shark?"

I shrug tilting my head "Well two one for an original Cadou in it and one for one of my test Cadou see what happens".

"You want to put cadous in sharks?" I nod smiling.

"You do know sharks are known for eating anything in front of them right?"

Nodding I smile excited "An unpredictable predator implanted with an unpredictable Cadou and one with something untested, unknown, and possibly unsafe".

I pout at her making my lip tremble and she sighs "Fine I will see about getting one shark for now deal?"

I squeal clapping "Thank you momma".

Excella pov

I nod leaving the room and head to the tea room while frowning and going over the conversation in my head "What's wrong Cella?"

I shake my head seeing I've sat down and Luiza and Alcina were having tea "I think I just got
manipulated into getting Miranda Junior two sharks".

Alcina focuses on me completely "Why sharks?"

"One for now but she wants to place an original Cadou and one of her test Cadou in them and see what happens," I say still confused.

Alcina sighs looking at me "You agreed to get the girl who is talking about building a mutated animal army to take over the world and place her mutated giant dog in charge of the world, something that is extremely dangerous, and unpredictable".

I nod "shit that's bad".