A week later Alcina's pov

Seeing small bare muddy feet and paw prints threw my castle I follow the trail finding hands and random mud splatters, hearing growling I move to it finding Eve crouched down growling playfully at Excella who seemed to be trying to catch her and Belladonna.

Eve lunges at Excella and jumps back "Eve you both need baths".

Eve hisses and climbs the wall crawling away with Belladonna following her yipping.

Moving from view I reach out grabbing her and holding her out in front of me "What did you do?" I ask confused at her muddy look.

She smiles and grabs my face with muddy hands placed on my cheeks I frown looking at her
seeing her proud smile she leans closer to me "My lycans will be doggie overlords of human slaves" she states then cackles in what must be her villain laugh.

Sighing I turn walking to her room "Excella please get Belladonna clean".

I get her in once the bath is ready "doggie overlords?" I ask.

She nods with the same manic look Cassandra gets when torturing someone "Yes, Belladonna will be queen her puppies will be next in line for thrown".

I freeze at her talking about pups and look at her "Why would she have pups?"

"She went in heat mama, Grayson mated her so puppies" she states with a blank look.

"Has she had pups before?"

She sighs looking down "Yeah but they died. I know how help her now, I can make sure they live".

I nod cleaning her up "Well we can help you".

Pulling her out she hugs me "Let's hold off on making your sisters a pet till after the pups are born they may want one," I say rubbing her back.

She nods "So what did you do to get so muddy?"

She giggles as Excella leads Belladonna in to get clean "I was playing with my friends you know they agreed I'm alpha after the fight before some were unsure, cause I helped them and jumped in I show can lead and p'tect them".

I smile tapping her nose "A true alpha respects their pack and cares for them you showed them you can respect and care for them but, by fighting by their side you showed you would do your best to keep them safe".

She nods yawning "My pack, my friends, my family" she mumbles snuggling into me and falling asleep.

I chuckle putting her in bed and tucking her in as Belladonna comes bouncing out and shakes before lying on a blanket near the fire I walk over scratching behind her ear "We'll help you with your pups, you just focus on growing healthy babies".

She licks my hand and I smile grabbing her book "Rest girls, we have work to do".

Heading to the door Excella walks by me "What's the plan Dimitrescu?"

I hum opening the small book then sigh handing it to her "Figure out how to ensure those
pups survive and grow" She nods as I push the doors open to mother's sitting room, finding
she's got experiment books looking at them mumbling "Mother, Belladonna has had pups but they died she may be pregnant again".

She looks up as her eyes lighting up "She carried to term?"

I sigh sitting down "Eve says she had babies but they died not long after, she seemed disappointed in herself about that and made it clear she can make sure they live this time she made it her mission".

Mother nods thinking "I'll have to monitor Belladonna but it's all our project now, if we can ensure her pups are born and grow this could give us answers on how Eve came to be born, she's one of a kind if we can understand how she was born and lived and ensure survival we could bring Eva back and make sure should any of us want another child we will have a better chance".

We both nod settling in to start making plans.

Some time later Eve pov

Yawning I get up and get dressed tying my hair off I head to Donna's room knocking on the
door I stand straight with my hands clasped behind my back.

She opens the door and smiles "Hello Eve".

I smile bringing my arm out and she slips her hand around the crook of my arm before I place my other hand over her hand leading her to the garden.

"Eve should we talk about what we want moving forward with courting if we get married?"

I nod "Tell me what you want Donna" I say calmly with a smile.

She takes a breath looking away "I don't want to go back to the manor it's too depressing, I want to be closer to my family".

I nod "We can stay here or have a home built for us as long as you are happy".

She sighs moving closer and laying her head on my shoulder "What about you Eve?".

I hum smiling "Your happiness first but, I would like children I love Angie and I think she would
like to have a child or two around to play with and teach even if we can't have our own I could see adopting them".

She looks at me "You want children?"

I nod biting my lip "Yes even if they are adopted I'd like to have a family".

She smiles pulling me to a stop and cups my face "We could stay here with our family and our kids could grow up surrounded by a family who loves them, they'd never have to wonder if they are unloved or not wanted".

I nod seeing tears in her eyes looking at me "Why do you say that?" I ask nervously.

She looks down "It's how you felt growing up I can see it in your eyes, you are unsure of your place in the family and still convinced you will be abandoned. I've seen that same look every day in the mirror looking back at me".

I bite my lip "Oh" I say softly.

She nods "I was born when having a boy was more important so the family name carries on, I
was ignored for the most part, I was also lucky they didn't see any of the people worthy of our family money".

I take a deep breath lifting my hand to cup her face stroking my thumb over her cheek near her scar "Donna I don't know about then but I know now you are wanted, I'm so happy you're
here I will always try to remind you".

She smiles and kisses me I smile when she pulls back "I knew I was waiting for something all my life now I know I was waiting for you".