Few hours later Eve pov

Sitting in my room I cross my arms looking at the floor, I grunt when Cassandra shoves me back so I'm laying down and sits by me "what are you pouting about brat?"

"Not" I mumble not looking at her.

"Whatever now what's wrong?"

"What if Donna changes her mind and wants to be with someone else?" I ask.

"Donna has never been interested in anyone before that means something special about you" she huffs glaring at me.

"But she could change her mind or find someone else stronger and not as weird as me, I can't
even handle more than kissing, what if she wants more" I grab Cassandra's arms tightly "I
don't want to lose her Cassie".

She frowns pulling my hand off her arm "okay relax what brought this on?"

I jump up pacing the room shaking my head "we were laying down kissing and she put her legs around my waist, I panicked and moved away I think she was mad at me because she huffed and ignored me when I said her name so I ran back here".

Cassandra nods frowning "maybe she wants to do more and was frustrated with you pulling away".

I freeze shaking my head hearing a slap and Cassandra growling I feel two people grab me pulling me to sit "Eve look at me".

The person tilts me head to look at her and I see Bela with Dani behind her "Cassandra is an Alpha if you want to understand what could be the problem you need to speak with Donna or
another Omega".

Dani pushes at Bela laying over her "if she was frustrated I don't think it was with you, she could have been upset thinking you were rejecting her or upset thinking she pushed you to far".

I look down shaking my head "I don't know what to do if we do more" I mumble.

Dani nods getting up pulling me up with her and drags me from the room to Mom's office she
pushes the door open and I see Mom and Ma talking.

"Eve needs lessons on sex" Dani says happily shoving me forward and slams the door leaving.

I shaking seeing them both looking at me Ma looks calm while Mom looks panicked."Eve come sit down and let's talk" Ma says calmly.

I stumble over to the chair and Ma pulls me on her lap "Now what brought this on?"

Blushing I tug at my shirt looking down explaining what happened up till Dani brought me to them Ma nods and sighs.

"Most things are following your instincts it will drive you to try and have a child but, there is more then that you have to make sure your mate enjoys it as well".

I nod as Ma stands moving to her desk and sits holding me she opens a cabinet and pulls out a book, opening it I pale seeing two different images as Mom joins us "now this is an Alpha and this is an Omega".

Groaning I cover my face shaking my head Ma pats my leg chuckling "Dragon I've had this
talk with your sisters before I can explain what you need to understand but the rest comes
from experience".

Some time later

Walking out of Ma's office my face feels hot as I carry the book with me slowly moving to Donna's room and knock.

Angie opens the door and rushes out with Evie, stepping in I see Donna laid on the bed facing the wall so I take a deep breath and sit down on the edge.

"I'm sorry if I upset you Donna" I whisper.

"I don't understand Eve we are mates but you don't want to be with me more than kissing, you have been pulling away from me a lot" she says sniffling.

I swallow looking down "I'm nervous".

"About what are you second guessing us?" She asks curling up more.

"No I'm not" I mumble "I'm embarrassed because I have an Alpha pocket but, I'm scared I'll
mess up and you will want someone who knows what they are doing".

Donna huffs turning over glaring at me "You think I know what to do? You are the first person I've ever kissed".

"No" I quickly say shaking my head "I don't it's just what if I do it wrong or you don't like it or I accidentally hurt you?" I say panicking "what if you think I look weirder because the pocket?".

Donna sighs pulling me down and moves laying her head on my chest "we just have to go slow and listen to each other" she says softly.

"I think you are beautiful nothing will change that and you are not weird, you are a reptilian something that is exotic here" Donna mumbles raising up looking at me.

Taking a deep breath I nod not looking at her "I'm not ready yet" I whisper.

She nods kissing my cheek "that's okay we can wait as long as we both need".