CH 1

He was a monarch with so much power that no precedent could be found except for the First Holy Emperor.

With enormous divine power befitting the position of God's representative, he is the unofficial youngest Sword Master and the continent's strongest swordsman.

Under his reign, Delcross enjoyed extremely stable prosperity, and relations with neighboring countries were also friendly. He deserved to be praised as the unprecedented star of the century.

However, he was more famous with another nickname than star, and that was [The Unprecedented Playboy Holy Emperor in History].

When he ascended to the throne at the young age of 21, he already had three wives, one lover, and five children.

Now, after 12 years in power, only seven officially known children have passed, and no one knows how many hidden illegitimate children there were.

Due to the stoic image as [God's Representative], the Holy Emperor of Delcross from generation to generation did not have a large number of children.

It is known that only the first Holy Emperor had more than 15 children, but considering that he, who is said to be a demigod, has been in power for more than 300 years, it is not an incomprehensible number.

Given the circumstances, even this young and capable Holy Emperor could not prevent the image of a playboy from sticking to him.

Everything must be the result of the immaturity of youth. Holy Emperor Nate was determined to humbly accept the responsibility and take full care of his children within his power.

So, he ordered the chief chamberlain to report the condition of the children carefully, and put off his busy office hours to spend time alone with his children.

However, despite such efforts, parenting was never an easy task, because growing children seldom obey their parents' wishes.

Babies sometimes acted in ways that their parents couldn't understand, even though they were children inside of them.

Take, for example, the first child, First Prince Owen.

He was a child who was only discovered when he was a grown boy, and at first he seemed very happy to meet his father after hardships.

But one day, he suddenly started talking nonsense about seeing something strange like a document in the air.

"Father, I want to become stronger with the power of this status window."

Then he left for the southern front on that road.

There were many things he wanted to do with him as much as he had belatedly picked up in his arms, but isn't he a mean-spirited son who doesn't care about his father's feelings at all?

The second, First Princess Amelia, was not much different.

A pitiful daughter who lost her mother, who was the illegitimate child of the Marquis, and later found her father after being revealed to be a princess.

Even so, a lovely girl who hid her sadness under a bright smile and talked about her concerns to her still awkward father.

His daughter, who was like a single rose, also became strange at some point.

One day, she woke up crying as if she had a nightmare, and suddenly the amount of food she ate decreased and she became very depressed.

Concerned, they had tea time together and he asked the reason, and the daughter suddenly shed tears in front of him and spat out words like thunder from the sky.