CH 14

The Holy Emperor Nate is not a deeply religious person by nature.

However, what he dare to say without shame is that he did not particularly seek carnal pleasure or senseless romance.

That is to say, he didn't lead his life recklessly enough to be called [The Unprecedented Playboy Holy Emperor].

But why did he already officially have five children when he ascended to the throne at the young age of 21? Here, too, there were some circumstances which deserved sympathy.

Born as the son of the hated Second Queen, the Third Prince of the former Holy Emperor, he was unfortunately the most talented human being among his half-brothers.

A prince with innate elegance, a brilliant brain, and even a talent for swordsmanship. He was naturally a top priority for other members of the imperial family.

In addition, the son of the powerless Second Queen who was shunned by the Holy Emperor and kicked out by her family. He had to be eliminated first, and even if things went wrong, he was bound to be the most uncompromising target.

Because of this, he suffered numerous assassination attempts from a young age.

Several raids, as well as various attempts to poison in particular, continued to happen. Not to mention three meals a day and food and beverages, it was not uncommon for the entire villa to be engulfed in poisonous smoke.

No matter how quick-witted Nate was and possessed extraordinary divine power, he could not avoid the crisis of crossing life and death several times.

Before he was 10 years old, the Second Queen, who suffered from poison for several years, eventually died.

It's been a long time since the people of the castle or family stopped visiting altogether. His one and only son was also poisoned, and it was a lonely death in a bone marrow.

By then, Nate's health was also in critical condition. The oracle of Kornsheim left behind a curse-like prophecy saying that he would never see an heir from now on, and that he would die a miserable death at a young age.

The members of the imperial palace also unanimously declared that the poisoned young prince had already become infertile. In addition to this, even if you take good care of your health from now on, it is accompanied by a gloomy prospect that it will be difficult to exceed the terms and conditions.

A prince who has no rear ship and cannot see his heirs.

Everyone was unaware that Nate had been unofficially removed from the throne entirely.

For more than two years after that, the prince steadfastly survived by himself. Even after reaching this point, poisoning attempts continued, so it was a tearful struggle for survival.

However, after going through an event where he vomited blood again at the imperial palace banquet celebrating the birthday of the holy emperor. Little Nate, his patience finally exhausted, thought with a carefree smile as he lay in his bed.

Fuck, life.

After that day, the poor third prince disappeared completely from the imperial palace.

After leaving the capital, the young prince wandered the country alone for years.

At first, he reluctantly ran away to live, but as soon as he escaped the small fence of the imperial palace, many of his natural talents began to bloom brilliantly.

His uncharacteristic cleverness allowed him to evade the pursuers in the imperial palace, and the miscellaneous skills he picked up here and there allowed him to quickly rise to the level of excellent swordsmanship. The suppressed divine power was also completely released, allowing it to exert miraculous healing power.