CH 18

Seongjin stood in the center of the back garden with the Holy Emperor.

Either way, there is only one choice. Blocking the passage even temporarily to block the possibility of congestion. As long as he doesn't deliberately touch the blocked aura, he'll be safe forever. There was no room for worry.

The Holy Emperor gently pressed the lower part of Seongjin's right collarbone with the palm of his hand. Probably the closest location to the open passage.

"If the flowing flow of Aura is strong, breathing may be a little difficult. However, keep in mind that it is only an illusion caused by the flow of aura, not bodily sensations."

Seongjin nodded, trying to hide his tension.

"Let's begin."

Suddenly, a large stream of water poured into his chest. It was a surprisingly large amount, but it was still a refreshing flow that did not burden the body.

The stream of water hovers near the chest and then hisses under the right shoulder blade before disappearing.

That's the passage. For Seongjin, the position that had been ambiguous until now was now clearly felt.

The amount of Aura starts to increase little by little. As soon as it disappears into the passage, it fills the chest again.

However, it was still lacking. All the Aura that was still pouring in was clearly sucked through the passage.

"Hup."

Seongjin controlled his breathing, trying hard not to breathe as much as possible.

Even though there is actually no restriction on breathing, the feeling of water filling his lungs somehow made his chest feel stuffy.

Whoosh. His breathing is getting heavier, but his hair sways lightly as wind swirls around the back garden.

'How long will this go on?'

Suddenly, Seongjin became curious. No matter how successful an Aura user is, as long as he is a human, there must be a limit to the Aura stored in his body.

However, the volume of input shows no sign of ending at all. The passage was still sucking in every sip of Aura, and the amount of Aura flowing in was still increasing.

A little worried that he might be overdoing it, he glanced at the Holy Emperor, but he still looked down at his hand with a normal face.

Or, perhaps, he is staring somewhere beyond Seongjin's chest, somewhere in the invisible passage.

Splash.

There was an illusion that he could hear the sound of the waterfall pouring in his ears. The amount of influx of Aura is so large that confusion arises in the senses.

Now, rather than water pouring into his body, it felt like his body was crawling into the river.

'I'm out of breath......'

He was constantly holding my breath so that he wouldn't hyperventilate just in case, but he heard the demon lord muttering in his head.

[This, this is crazy. There's no way this is possible for humans......]

'I also think it's insane.'

Trying to forget his increasingly painful breathing, Seongjin looked away. But a strange sight came into his eyes.

He heard that the wind around them was getting stronger little by little from earlier, but when he looked closely, the wind was swirling around them in a circle. The grass on the floor lay on its right side and rose above the ground.