CH 33

The boundary between the world of Delcross and the void.

In the depths of the darkness, where the void was so vast that all presence was crushed, a soul that boasted a most radiant presence suddenly appeared.

It was the Holy Emperor. It's the Holy Emperor... right?

Seongjin had to doubt his eyes for a while at his unexpected appearance – Although he couldn't be sure that he saw with his eyes because he was in a spirit state.

He was the same as the Holy Emperor that Seongjin knew. A calm face as always, a long white court robe draped casually like a cape in a comfortable outfit.

The only difference is that everything is wrapped in dazzling white light. The light was so overwhelming that the demon king's soul died again and collapsed into Seongjin's arms.

In addition, there is something like a golden crown floating above his head. It was an unusual crown with sharp golden thorns stretching out in a circle.

When he sees it shining brightly, he wonders if it is a halo or something.

Somehow, the Holy Emperor with a very holy aura appeared, and he was scolding Seongjin for not studying.

[You are the prince of the Holy Empire. Shouldn't you at least have the minimum knowledge of the Main God worshiped by the empire?]

In addition, this man, for some reason, his expression was more diverse than usual. Looking at Seongjin, the expression of pity is revealed without filtering on his face.

Uh, is this really the time to nag?

[And if this happens, couldn't you call me on your own? It shouldn't have taken too long to find you.]

[That, I mean......]

[I told you not to cause trouble. I don't know where you got that fearless attitude from... Tsk.]

He clicked his tongue. This man just clicked his tongue!

Normally, he had a poker face that made it impossible to know what he was thinking, but the Holy Emperor in his soul state was somehow overly honest in expressing emotions.

But anyway, Seongjin felt unfair.

[No, Father, Your Majesty the Holy Emperor. Even though I died suddenly like this, I still protected Delcross from the threat of demons! I stopped the Bantra Moss from rushing into the capital in droves!]

Right. At least, a gate incident was about to happen in Delcross.

At this point, isn't it worth taking pride in that he behaved shamelessly as a prince?

[That... Well done.]

The momentum of the Holy Emperor has softened a little. His gaze briefly turned to the trembling red soul fragment hiding in Seongjin's arms.

A disapproving look passed by, but he didn't say anything about the demon king. Seongjin, feeling pricked for no reason, hugged him a little deeper as if hiding the insignificant soul.

[That said, isn't it a problem that you left your body like this? Thanks to that, I also had to leave suddenly, which became a very awkward situation.]

As the Holy Emperor slightly frowned, Seongjin asked in a puzzled way.

[What situation? Aren't you in the prayer room right now?]

Then he hummed. He pretends to clear his throat and averts his gaze.

This man, what are you doing right now, throwing away all your schedules?

Oh, come to think of it, isn't it just good timing? Seongjin thought.