CH 32

"Your Highness!"

"Are you okay, Your Highness!"

The young prince, who was performing a feat of stabbing the monster body with a sword as if he were in a rodeo, exhaled.

"I'm... okay."

Kurt clicked his tongue. He thought he wasn't a normal human from the time he went to and from the gymnasium, but where did that persistence come from, sticking a sword in its neck until his opponent died?

Besides, look. Those calm eyes, as if that was nothing.

Anyone who sees him will think that he is an old war veteran who has mastered seawater subjugation.

Rather, it was Sir Marthain, the commander of the knights, who had a pale face while tearing off the unpleasant tentacles that were wrapped around the prince's body with his hands.

Where did all the momentum that he used to beat the resident knights go? Can that be solved by hand?

Kurt raised his sword and cut off several tough tentacles that were pulling the prince's body.

He doesn't know what happened, but it was settled anyway. That's what he thought.

So when the prince's body suddenly fell forward, Kurt didn't immediately realize what had happened.

"... Your Highness?"

Sir Marthain, who had accidentally received Prince Morres, who had suddenly collapsed into his arms, called out to him in dismay. His voice became desperate after examining the prince's condition for a moment.

"Your Highness!"

Sensing unusual energy, Kurt quickly cut off the remaining tentacles and knelt down towards him.

"What happened, Sir Marthain?"

"Sir Kurt......"

Sir Marthain's face, looking up at him, was blank, as if his soul had been drained.

"... His Highness is not breathing."

* * *

[Lee Seongjin......]

It was a call he could never ignore.

[Lee Seongjin......]

Before Seongjin could even recognize it, he responded to the sound.

No, rather than a response, it was just that his soul reacted to it automatically. As if he reflexively listen to every sound that calls him without being conscious of it.

Whoosh.

He feels a strange sense of floating, and his consciousness is quickly separated from reality. A dull sensation as if he is submerged in water and looking at the sky through a huge screen of water.

-Your Highness?

It seemed that Marthain's voice could be heard in the ringing ears, but it went away in an instant.

His vision suddenly distorted, and at that moment, his soul began to be sucked into something helplessly.

Uh... I, seem to have messed up?

Seongjin realized that his soul had left Morres' body. Compared to the fear of being exorcised by a high-ranking priest or the Holy Emperor in the past, it was a really futile ending worthy of a sigh.

So easily?

No matter how possessive it is, can the soul escape the body so easily?

Passing through the thick clouds and the warm fog at great speed, his soul was flying in the dark night sky before he knew it.