CH 20

The demon king has disappeared. Since when?

It was too late to notice because he was intoxicated with the feeling that his whole body filled of Aura. Come to think of it, it seems that there has been no sign of him since morning.

There are often times when he was crouching down without saying anything, so even if it was quiet, he didn't think it was a big deal.

'Is it true that he hasn't been there since morning?'

How was last night. After being caught in a storm, he was brought back to the Pearl Palace while he was dreaming and fell asleep until morning.

Was the demon king there back then?

'Oh, wait a minute. When was the last time he spoke to me?'

Seongjin recalled the voice of the demon king who had been caught in the storm and screamed.

– Oh crazy! He's thinking of pouring more here!

– Kuaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Could it be that that was the last time?

Seongjin broke out in a cold sweat.

As expected, just as Seongjin's consciousness flew to Earth at that time, the demon king also flew to another world somewhere.

Or, although it's a hypothetical assumption, wouldn't it be possible that the soul of the insignificant demon king perished in that powerful storm?

If he's drifted away somewhere, where should he find him?

'But do I really need to find him?'

Since only the two of them flew to this world, they have their own sense of comradery, so they keep watching, but the two are originally implacable enemies. Wouldn't it be good for both of them if he disappear like this?

Seongjin, who thought for a moment with a hard face, stirred his hair wildly.

Oh, whatever. He said he couldn't leave this body, but if he survived, he'd be back soon.

* * *

Seongjin, who arrived at the gymnasium later than usual, was taken aback by the unexpected situation. It was because as soon as he entered the entrance, five or six of his knights rushed over and all at once put their hands on his chest and bowed his head.

"Greetings to the Third Prince!"

One voice booms. What's this? For a moment, he thought he was watching the main palace guards.

Seongjin rubbed his eyes and looked at them again, but there was no doubt that they were the resident knights of the Pearl Palace.

What did they eat wrong? Why are they suddenly like this?

"Your Highness! You've arrived!"

From the other side, Sir Marthain walks with a fresh face.

Seongjin, who instinctively realized that this change had something to do with that person, asked.

"Sir Marthain? What's with them?"

"Yes, Your Highness. Discipline is slack, so I did some mental training yesterday and today."

From now on, he'll take good care of them so that they can become someone who can help him him by his side. Marthain added with a bright face, and the faces of the resident knights who were supporting each one turned dark.

Come to think of it, Seongjin also had something on his mind. When Sir Marthain appeared at the gymnasium, all the knights ran away with their backs.

He passed it on without much thought at the time, but it seems that Sir Marthain is more notorious among knights than he looks.