CH 15

Several days passed.

In the meantime, Sungjin spent a fruitful time going back and forth between the library and the gymnasium. It was a faithful time he had only experienced decades ago in his school days, devoting all his energy to self-development without any worries.

There was Morres' personal library in the Pearl Palace, which was very large compared to the size of the palace and had many collections.

Just when he thought he'd take the time to look into it, Amelia cautiously asked him to use the library. He said that he was interested in the international situation and the situation of neighboring countries, and she wanted to study specialized books.

There were only small libraries in the Blue Rose Labyrinth, the palace of the princes, and the Silver Rose Labyrinth, the palace of the princesses. However, going to the Imperial Library or the library of the main palace was too far away.

On the other hand, the Pearl Palace library has the advantage of having a large collection of books and not far from the Silver Rose Labyrinth.

– There are not many libraries that have this many specialized books. It was because it was prepared by referring to the theological academy.

This is what the librarian and administrator said with great delight when a person came to the library, which had been flying only flies, for the first time in a while.

Indeed, it was said that the queen had built it with all her heart and soul for the education of the third prince, but it seemed that the level was comparable to that of a specialized educational institution.

And Seongjin, who visited the library for the first time with Amelia, learned a shocking fact.

It's true that the language he used so far was not actually Korean!

[Wow, I thought it was lacking somewhere before, but did you only know that now? I'm more curious that you didn't know that until now.]

The demon king sneered. Seongjin made a fussed face as he flipped through the books written in an unfamiliar language.

'Can it be that I have to study the spelling again?'

After recognizing that fact, Amelia's chatter next to me came to me with a very strange feeling. Why didn't he know until now? Sentence structure and pronunciation is a foreign language completely new to him?

What was even more surprising was that despite this, Seongjin had no major problems understanding her words.

Seongjin asked the demon king with a sudden thought.

'Just in case, aren't you speaking Korean right now......'

[What? Punk?]

The answer that came back was absurd.

[Why would I, the Demon King of Gehena, speak the language of a low-level world like Sigurd District 34, and not even an official language at that, but a corner country? I don't even know what it means.]

'Then how are we still talking?'

[That's because this body is in the middle of a direct dialogue with the soul through thought waves. Ignorant Earthling.]

The demon king, who seized the opportunity to pretend to be proud after a long time, was arrogant.

[If you're like me, it's not even a task to read thoughts before words. There is no language that this body cannot understand.]

ah. Is that so.

Then, is Seongjin's understanding of words related to the fact that the demon king reads his thoughts first?