CH 27

"Actually, I also recently went to Lieutenant Dimross to learn how to practice."

Amelia said as she tore the pre-dinner bread.

Recently, at the recommendation of the Holy Emperor, she started studying this and that, and she learned it at the same time.

Sir Dimross is the Lieutenant of the 1st Knights of the Imperial Guard. A mature knight with extensive battlefield experience, he is famous within the imperial palace as a master of spearmanship and the Wirose technique.

If asked who was the strongest swordsman in Delcross except the Holy Emperor, everyone would undoubtedly pick Balthazar, the commander of the 1st Knight of the Imperial Guards.

When he was in full swing on the battlefield, his insolence in breaking through a siege alone on the southern front and wiping out a large army of pagans is still talked about like a legend.

However, it was clear that even Balthazar still was at the level where Dimrose gave him a hand when it came to spearmanship, at least he was at the level of being the strongest on the continent in terms of pure spearmanship.

"But why is Wirose? Sir Marthain said that it is a practice that is a bit burdensome for beginners to learn, right?"

Seongjin stopped chewing the bread and tilted his head.

There is a reason why most of the knights are initiated through the Banahas seniority method. This is because the flow of swordsmanship and the flow of Aura are consistent and intuitive without conflicting parts.

Even if you don't, if you adjust the Aura separately, use your swordsmanship properly, and go back to the direction of the Aura in a hectic state, the introductory difficulty will go up exponentially.

On the other hand, Wirose is different.

-I'm going to say this about the standard martial arts of the Holy Empire, but Wirose is a bit of a sinister martial arts.

Marthain gave such an evaluation with a chewed face.

With one of the most basic thrusting movements, the Aura is sequentially divided into two directions to maximize break-through.

Here, the process of overlaying the Aura on the weapon also basically goes in two directions. When it came to the final movement of spearmanship, only the weapon had to be rotated by overlaying four-direction Aura on it, it was truly a monstrous technique.

This is why it is so rare to find an knight that touches the extreme of Wirose.

Amelia replied in a dejected voice.

"Did I know that beforehand? I just answered spearmanship when Father asked what I want to learn."

Ah, so that's why he attached the strongest spearman.

Since that guy is in the state of turning Aura 'as he pleases', he probably wouldn't have cared too much whether it was in four or ten directions. Do you understand what the difficulties of beginners are in the first place?

"But why are you suddenly using spears? Aren't you usually more familiar with the sword?"

"Umm......"

She looked at Seongjin with strange eyes and smiled.

"Someone I know is good at throwing spears. It was pretty cool, so I wanted to try it too."

With just one flick of the hand, the castle wall crumbles.

The soldiers of the enemy army could only gasp.

As Amelia starts to explain by patting her hands, the escort driver standing behind as well as Edith, who is in the middle of serving meals, look at her with red cheeks. She is just as lovely as her face, they're about to die.