CH 6

Suddenly, a person called the Chief Chamberlain came and said that sooner or later, a meeting with the final boss awaits.

Not only that, it turns out that this world's asshole used to habitually beat the final boss fearlessly.

Seongjin was stunned for a moment.

"... Your Highness?"

"Uh... Um, yes. No! I......"

He was so flustered that my pupils trembled violently and his words kept twisting.

The desperation that he should not lose more points from the human who might be the final boss made Seongjin spit out a plausible sentence.

"This time, I will visit in person... Thank you for your consideration... That's my reply, so please pass it on."

You can't tell someone like the Holy Emperor to come and go.

He wished he could know a bit more about how Morres originally spoke and whether this was appropriate for etiquette. Strangely, the Demon King, who was usually busy chattering in his head without rest, is now still silent.

Fortunately, Seongjin's answer seemed to please the chamberlain.

"Since the prince is so dignified, how satisfied must His Majesty be? I will do my best so that God1 will not neglect the audience! Then, I will soon send someone to the Pearl Palace to give you a message, so please take care."

Louis showed his courtesy again with a dignified gesture and left the gymnasium with a calm face.

However, Seongjin's keen eye, trained in a long battle, did not miss the cheekbones of the head chamberlain flinching and trying to rise.

'What the hell did I do that he liked so much......'

The more he thought it through, the more he realized how stupid Morres was before.

Seongjin, who briefly caught sight of the chief chamberlain's party walking away with light steps, sighed lightly and turned around.

Because of the unexpected meeting, the break was longer than expected.

Seongjin made up his mind and started walking around the gymnasium again. He had to at least go around a few more laps than yesterday before he could be confident that he was making progress.

Of course, he was out of breath before he had even walked half a lap, putting his firm resolve to shame.

The knights, who had gathered in groups of twos and threes in the corner of the gymnasium, watching the chief chamberlain, did not hide their uncomfortable expression when the prince, who they had expected to return soon, started his run again.

Some showed their annoyance and went out of the gymnasium, while others sat down and pretended to mend their equipment, occasionally sending disrespectful glances at Seongjin.

Up until now, Seongjin hadn't cared a bit about being cocky or not, but he was starting to get annoyed with the constant hostility.

Even if it's annoying, I think it's necessary to take care of the knights once in a while.

"Huk, huk."

How long did he go around the gymnasium like that?

Seongjin, who had been gasping out of breath and staggering, took a few more steps staggeringly before collapsing on the floor.

"Cough! Cough! Keuk, heuk, heuk! Heuk!"

His vision went yellow.

Wow, he felt like dying.