Chapter 3

Jin's POV

My thoughts were distracted when my friend, Hoseok, tapped my arm.

"Hey! I was here talking to you since earlier but you were not listening."

"Oh! You were? Sorry, I did not even saw you coming."

"What were you even thinking, Seokjin?" Hoseok asked me and looked at the direction where I was looking at. "Oh! That's Jeon Jungkook!" He said loudly upon seeing Jungkook outside talking to his friend at a bench near their classroom and I had to cover his mouth.

"Be quiet! He might hear you." I said in a whisper then removed his hand that covers his friend's mouth. I hope no one actually heard him.

"He doesn't care about people except for his friends."

"Still." I said hoping that my blush is not that visible to him.

"Wait! Don't tell me you still have a crush on him even after he rejected you?"

"He looks kind." I said objectively.

"How would he be kind when he rejected you? And with all of those tattoos? I don't think he is. Look at him not even caring about people around him. Oh, is that his boyfriend?" Hoseok asked still looking at the group when a cute guy approached them and Jungkook was smiling at him. "Oh, he knows how to smile?"

I looked at them and I suddenly felt my heart being squeezed seeing Jungkook smiling at the cute looking guy that joined their group.

The guy also put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder and whispered something to him.

"T-they look so close." I mumbled.

"I'm telling you, forget about your crush on him. There are a lot of men trying to pursue you, leaving flowers at your locker everyday, hoping to get a chance at you but you never paid attention to anyone because of him."

"I-it's not because of him. I- I need to focus on my studies. I have to finish college soon and probably my parents will see my worth."

Hoseok sighed knowing full well my family history.

"I understand. Let's just focus on studies, okay?"

"Okay." I said then open my book.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin came to us and hugged us like Koala. Sometimes I don't even know how he can be this jolly during school days when all I have is 1% of energy.

He then put his hand over my shoulder and acted as if whispering something just to irritate Yoongi, which is always successful.

Yoongi looked at us irritably and me and Jimin laughed at his face.

"Whatever!" He said.

"Hey, have you seen the angel's score in our last exam?" Jimin asked. "He got a perfect score! I don't even know how he does that when the professor was not discussing anything. How did you guys do?"

"Jungkook got 5 mistakes and I had 7. How about you?" Yoongi answered.

"What? 5 mistakes only? How do you even do that?
That's quite a high score! Most of my classmates failed and I had 12 mistakes! I almost failed if not just for that bonus question."

"Try to study better." Yoongi said patting his head and Jimin pouted.

"I am studying! The professor is not teaching."

Yoongi then pulled him closer. "You look cute and I might kiss you in public, so stop pouting." He said and Jimin blushed.

"Stop doing sweet things in front of me." I said to them. When will they actually be tired of each other? They are like this since middle school and they've been together for 7 years.

"You're just jealous. You need to have a boyfriend soon." Jimin said to me.

"Oh, maybe he will have. He's just too ignorant but I think just one move and men will be down on his knees. I think he also started having crush." Yoongi said teasing me.

"Oh! That's new. Tell me, honey." Jimin asked.

"Only if you fulfill my bed with warmth tonight." Yoongi said seductively at Jimin and the latter blushed.

"You perverts need not to let me hear this." I complained to them. I know they do some things but they don't need to let me listen to it.

"Someone's jealous." Yoongi said. "We can let you join for experience, Mr. Virgin." He said.

"Fucker!" I told him then left.

I heard both of them laughing while I walk away from them. I then looked up and saw Seokjin reading a book from his classroom, with the window opened. I wonder if he also saw me earlier, or maybe not. Why would he even look at me?

He looks more ethereal being serious reading his book. It feels like he is so innocent and pretty with his glasses on. I wonder how he looks like without the glasses. He's already so handsome with it, what more without it.

"Looking at a certain angel." Yoongi suddenly asked, I didn't even notice he was already beside me.

I shrugged my shoulder. "The window to their classroom is open."

"He looks so handsome under the sun, hm?"

"He does." I answered which surprised Yoongi.

"Jeon, Min! Hurry or you'll be late for the practice." Their coach said waiting for them. Both are soccer players and that's the reason why they are famous even without acknowledging it. Jungkook didn't like being popular, though, so he ignored everyone who tends to come near them.

Yoongi on the other hand wants quiet space, so it's just normal that they don't have other friends nor entertain people to be within their circle, except for Jimin, who caught Yoongi's heat eversince he met him.

Even with their practice, Jungkook wears sleeves to his arms to cover his tattoos. Only Yoongi saw it so far.

"Jeon, how are you?"

Jungkook saw their captain ball coming near them. Taehyung, the ultimate prince of their school.

"Good." He said then left.

The practice started with the mains. A lot of men and women are watching and of course they are watching Taehyung, as Jungkook observed.

He looked at the audience and suddenly saw Seokjin watching. Is this the first time that he watched a soccer practice? Or is he always there? He saw Seokjin watching over Taehyung and he realized he's just as normal as everyone else. He then sat on the bench and let the others play, while watching them all.