Chapter 21

"Are you okay, Seokjin?" Jungkook asked since Seokjin looks restless from the time they entered the restaurant.

"I---I t-think p-people are looking." Seokjin said.

"Of course they are looking." Jungkook said with a smile. "I thought you are used to it by now. I mean, you're quite famous in school and everyone knows who you are. People are always looking at you, too."

"T-that's different. I-I think b-because in school, I-I know that p-people will always l-look. Outside, it's not something I'm used to. I---don't usually g-get att-attention when I'm outside." Seokjin answered.

"Relax." Jungkook said holding his hand accross the table. "You're with me. I will take care of you." He said.

Seokjin looked at their hands and he bit his lip. He looked at Jungkook and tried to smile more, trying to hide the blush from the feel of his hands.

The waiter arrived bringing them the food they have ordered. Jungkook let go of his hand and he suddenly felt the longingness for his touch.

When the waiter started putting the food on their table, Jin was surprised to see a lot of food served to them, knowing it's just the two of them but by the looks of it, he feels like he can finish them.

"Just eat whatever you can. I ordered in advance based on the food I know you would like." Jungkook said.

Seokjin blushed knowing that Jungkook's aware what he likes. He started taking the most appetizing food for his eyes, even though everything looks really delicious. He watched as Jungkook also started getting steak, same as what he did. Steak is better when freshly cooked, that's why he thought he should eat it first.

He also started eating the pasta that was served together with the steak and he cannot believe also how much he ate when he finished the plate of pasta and the whole steak.

"Wow, I'm starting to get full." Seokjin said as he rubbed his stomach.

"That's good. I also finished mine but you should still have space for dessert." Jungkook said.

"Wait! There's more?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes. I ordered cremé brulèe for dessert. Jimin said it's their best seller here." He said with a proud smile.

"This is the first time I ate this much. If my mom would see me---"

"Stop thinking about your mom, okay? Just eat whatever you want and whatever you can. Whatever calories you will gain, we'll burn it while walking." Jungkook said.

Seokjin bit his lip, not really sure if he should eat more because he feels like he already did something not so good to his body by eating a lot.

"Okay, what if we do early exercises tomorrow morning so that we burn whatever we eat? Does that sound fine?" Jungkook asked knowing that Seokjin is still scared to fail his mother.

Seokjin slowly smiled at him as he nodded.

"Good." Jungkook said and signalled to the waiter to deliver the dessert.

Seokjin was amazed by the taste of the dessert that was served. It is not the usual sweets he used to eat and it's not too sweet. He thinks it will be his next favorite dessert and he plans on learning how to make it so that he can recreate it at home.

"How was the food?" Jungkook asked after they finished the dessert.

"Everything taste so good. I hope I can cook something like that at home. I will try to recreate the dessert so that I can make you some next time." Seokjin said.

"I am glad you liked it. I hope we can get to do this every once in a while. I like the food that you cook, it's always better than restaurant food but it's also nice if you won't be tired by cooking a lot for us." Jungkook answered.

Seokjin shook his head. "I don't get tired by cooking. I like doing it. I like cooking for you because you like what I am cooking." He said with a smile.

"I also like it when you cook, but sometimes, you can relax and I won't complain at all." Jungkook said.

Seokjin smiled at him as he agreed on the suggestion. Although he do not totally agree with it, it might be fun to see what Jungkook's date nights would be.

The waiter handed over the bill to Jungkook and Jin was shocked when he saw the glimpse of its price. He knows that Jungkook is rich, but not rich rich like this. He was more surprised when Jungkook handed his black card to the waiter to pay for their bill. He realized that there are still a lot of things he does not know about Jungkook, despite meeting his family. Maybe he needs to know him more, especially the meaning of his tattoos. Something that he always wanted to understand.

"Jungkook, I think the price is too expensive." Seokjin whispered as they started walking back home. The place is just few kilometers away from their apartment building and that's also the reason why Jungkook chose it.

"We don't eat outside that much, I think the price is just fine." Jungkook said.

"But that's a whole month of my allowance." Seokjin said to himself computing the amount in his mind while in a pout.

Jungkook tried not to give comments on that. He knows that Seokjin's father is rich but maybe he is being limited with his allowance as he was also paying for the apartment. Also, he thinks Seokjin is cute whenever he pouts his cherry-like lips.

"Jungkook, can I ask you a question?" Seokjin asked while they were walking.

"Hm?"

"Your tattoos. What are the meaning of those?" Seokjin asked as he pointed at his right hand.

Jungkook extended his arm as he looked at them.

He smiled at Seokjin and said. "Let's go home first and I'll tell you everything about it."

Seokjin got more curious but smiled anyway at Jungkook.