Chapter 20

When the three entered the gate of the University, everyone were looking at them but more on Jungkook. After the gossips yesterday about the two most popular students, they were more surprised now to know that the tattoo guy that Seokjin was with during the Chuseok must have been Jungkook.

His tattoos were now on full display and everyone were eyeing him, as this is also the first time they have seen him wearing something not baggy and not black.

"Is that Jeon Jungkook?"

"Oh my god! That man is so handsome! Is he a new student?"

"I did not know that Jeon Jungkook have tattoos. He looks so cool."

"Wait, is that Seokjin with Taehyung and Jungkook? Does that mean he is the boyfriend of both? Is that the benefit of having a very beautiful face?"

"If that's the benefit of being really gorgeous like Seokjin, I would have a plastic surgery tomorrow."

"Imagine having two handsome men walking beside you."

"Taehyung is so handsome but Jungkook looks hotter."

"How are we just seeing now what Jeon Jungkook was hiding in those baggy clothes?"

"I would definitely want to be Jungkook's girlfriend."

"Is this Taehyung's way of saying he's really the partner of Seokjin? What a lucky one."

"If Seokjin decides to like Taehyung more than Jungkook, I will be happy to take him for me."

"What a wonderful sight to see."

"Isn't Seokjin such a slut? Keeping all those gorgeous men to him."

When Jungkook heard the last one, he looked at the people talking and narrowed his eyes at them.

"Jungkook, let them." Seokjin whispered to him.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked Seokjin to his room as they were going the same room anyway, because they have the same classes.

The classmates of Seokjin looked at them and some are also taking pictures of Jungkook through their phones, some are taking pictures of the three of them. Most people are looking at Jungkook, amazed how he looks behind those usual dark clothes he wears.

"Seokjin?" Hoseok said with a shock look on his face.

"Hello, Hoseok." Taehyung said first.

"Taehyung, good morning." Hoseok said but his eyes quickly went to Jungkook. He can't believe what he is seeing. He looked at Seokjin with wide eyes and saw his friend biting his lip while blushing.

"By the way, I'm Jungkook." Jungkook said and extending his hand for Hoseok to shake.

"H-Hoseok. You are so handsome." Hoseok said.

Jin's eyes widened more. "Hoseok!" He said slapping his friend's arm.

"Please take care of Seokjin, Hoseok. We'll go now." Taehyung said.

"Of course, Taehyung."

"Thank you, Tae and Jungkook." Seokjin said.

"Seokjin, can I pick you up later?" Jungkook suddenly said while Taehyung was trying to control his smile.

Seokjin was speechless and did not answer right away. "Y-yeah. Sure."

"Let's have dinner somewhere, okay?" Jungkook said when he heard Seokjin agree.

"Okay." Seokjin answered.

"Go now, Seokjin. Classes will start soon. Lover boy might not be able to let you go if you stay in front of him." Taehyung said smirking at Jungkook who looked away because he got shy suddenly.