Chapter 26

Author's POV

"Are you done packing?" Hoseok asked Seokjin as soon as he sat on his assigned chair in their classroom.

"I am." Jin said happily. "How about you?" He asked Hoseok.

"I also am. Taehyung helped me last night. What's the plan by the way? Where will we meet?" Hoseok inquired.

"Jungkook said his family rented a van to pick up all of us from our home and then we'll ride their private plane."

Hoseok's eyes widened by what he heard. "Jungkook is rich rich?" He asked.

"I was also surprised when I learned about it, but looks like yeah, he is rich rich." Seokjin said.

"Should I be scared about his family?"

"No. Not at all. His mom and dad are not like the usual families. They are super welcoming and lovely. His brother is also very kind. His brother-in-law is also the kindest doctor. His family is built differently. Jungkook also said that when his family learned about my birthday, they offered that we celebrate it at their place."

"Wow! You and Jungkook are really meant to be. I mean you are both kind and rich, but he as you have said, he is built differently. I am glad that you have met him and was able to have this kind of relationship with him." Hoseok said.

Seokjin smiled by what he said and thought he is lucky.

"He is lucky to have you but I know you think you are lucky to have him." Hoseok said reading Seokjin's mind. "Whatever it is, I am sure both of you deserve each other."

Seokjin smiled at him and focused to the lecture when their professor came in.

************

"Mom, you didn't have to." Jungkook said as he talked to his mom over the phone.

"I am excited to see Seokjin and your friends! I think what I have prepared is just few things. Your brother helped me, too, with some surprises." His mom said over the phone.

"Seokjin might be overwhelmed. He is not used to such parties." Jungkook said.

"From now on, we'll prepare more parties for him. He'll have to get used to it. Anyway, I need to drop now. Our driver will pick you up and your friends from the airport. All your rooms are prepared, so for later, we'll just have to take dinner and be comfortable with each other. We'll celebrate his birthday tomorrow and on Sunday."

"Thank you, mom. You are the best. I love you." Jungkook said with a smile, excited for Seokjin's reaction once everything is good.

He breathe in and went to the bathroom to bath as he just completed his training for the day. He had to change to his regular clothes soon since he'll still have classes. He's still need to pack his clothes after his classes as he was not done yet. Seokjin's birthday will be on Sunday and his family are more excited than him with all the preparations they did for Seokjin.

He bought him a gift 2 days ago, with the help of Jimin and Hoseok, who surprisingly are also very close suddenly. He is happy that everything's way better than he expected.

Jungkyun volunteered to prepare the house for them. They will be staying at the Jeon's mansion for the weekend and it's not a usual thing for Jungkyun to also stay there since he's already living with Namjoon in their own residence.

Their mom usually lives alone in that big place when their dad goes on business trip. However, this time, Jungkyun stayed there for a week, just to be sure that everything is clean and prepared for their stay.

Jungkook is so thankful for the kind of people he has in his life. Despite of everything he experienced, he is just so blessed to have the right people in his life.

He was lost in his thoughts while he was wearing his shirt when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked behind and saw Yoongi.

"Are you ready for the weekend?" Yoongi asked.

"More than you'll ever know." Jungkook answered. "I feel like I have prepared for this my whole life. I think my family's more excited than me, though. My mom just called and she prepared a lot. Seokjin will be really spoiled by her. She likes him a lot!" Jungkool said with big eyes.

Yoongi chuckled upon seeing his friend. He knows how much his family prepared, starting of with the private plane they'll be using. It's also very seldom that Jungkyun will be involved in preparing anything, but this time, he did.

"I am happy, dude. Let's enjoy the weekend then." Yoongi said. "Graduation is approaching soon and I hope you and Seokjin will graduate having to experience a lot of College things that you both missed out."

"I know, Yoongi." Jungkook answered looking at Seokjin's picture displayed on his locker. He was full smile in the picture and was looking directly at the camera. Jungkook thinks the man will always be adorable.

"Let's go. We'll be late if we don't run now." Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked at the time and it's indeed just few minutes before their first class. He closed and locked his locker immediately and took his bag as they both ran towards their building.

************

Jungkook knocked nervously at Seokjin's apartment. He knows everything were prepared so he does not understand why he is nervous.

When Seokjin opened the door, Jungkook was in awe on how Seokjin looks pretty. He is so handsome in his casual clothes but the smile on his face made him look more handsome. Jungkook thinks like he will never get tired of seeing the handsome face with the most handsome smile.

"I love you." Jungkook said suddenly looking at Seokjin.

Seokjin instantly blushed upon hearing what Jungkook just said.

Jungkook, realizing what he did, suddenly widen his eyes and blushed out of shame.

"Sorry, I---I mean that but I---did n-not mean to pressure you in any way." Jungkook said.

Seokjin just smiled at him.

"L-let's go? The van's arriving in 5mins." Jungkook said, taking Seokjin's luggage from him.

"I can carry that." Seokjin said, but Jungkook pulled his luggage with his hand.

"Nonsense. You should let your muscly boyfriend to spoil you." Jungkook said.

Seokjin instantly blushed but just followed Jungkook as he walked to the elevator. He realized this is the very first outing he will have with his friends and his boyfriend and he will do his best to enjoy it.