Chapter 12

Author's POV

"What? Are you serious?" Yoongi asked Jungkook while laughing.

"Yeah. They'll be at my house for a week."

"Your mom, I can tolerate, but your brother? Seriously? I wonder how Namjoon-hyung tolerates him though." Yoongi asked.

"I also am not sure." Jungkook said on their way to the practice room.

***********

Seokjin's POV

"Coming!" I shouted when his doorbell kept on ringing. I am not sure who would visit me this early so I quickly ran to the door.

"Hi!" Jungkyun said when I opened the door.

"H-hello." I said as Jungkyun entered the house immediately. I was surprised with his action and is very different from

"Wow! Your house is just super clean! How do you manage to visit Jungkook's apartment when his is just super odd." Jungkyun commented.

"T-thank you, Jungkyun-ssi. I am on my way to the University, is there anything I may assist you with before I go?" I askef out of curiosity.

"Oh, yes! Sorry, where are my manners. I am here to give you these and invite you for dinner later! Jungkook don't usually celebrates his birthday but it would be fun to celebrate it with you." Jungkyun said handing me a lunchbox. I looked at the box intently, not really knowing what to do with it.

"T-thank you." I said.

"Mom cooked that. Don't worry, she's a good cook." He said smiling at me and I smiled back.

If I'm going to compare Jungkyun and Jungkook, I would say they are very different. Jungkyun always has smile on his face while Jungkook is the serious type.

"Are you alone here?" Jungkyun asked.

"Y-yeah."

"I see! It will be fun later! I'll leave you now so that you can prepare for school. I'll see you later, okay?" Jungkyun said and quickly ran out of the apartment.

"He's very energetic." I said to myself.

I opened the lunchbox and saw kimbab prepared well. They also looked so delicious and it made me feel so hungry just by looking at it.

I decided to eat first before going to the school since it's still early.

The first bite tastes so delicious and I was not able to stop myself from eating more!

I then heard my alarm and realized that it's already time and I need to go for school.

I took the lunch box and decided to finish the food later during my lunch. I did not know that Mrs. Jeon can really create something like this.

Before I went to my room, I saw the football players practicing and decided to watch for a bit. I saw Jungkook playing this time and since I still have few minutes I decided to stay for a while.

He really can hit that ball. I wonder why he does not like going into the ring all the time. He can even replace Kim Taehyung as the captain because he is better.

I looked at the time and realized that I should get going as my classes will start soon.

***********

Author's POV

"Wow! These look delicious!" Hoseok said when Seokjin opened the lunch box.

"They actually are. I almost finished them earlier but I will be late so I had to pause from eating them."

"Did you make it?"

"No, it's J---" He stopped realizing no one knows that he and Jungkook are close, even neighbors! "It's my neighbor's mom." He said.

"They are so kind to give some to you." Hoseok said.

"I know. They also invited me later for their son's birthday dinner."

"You should come! Your neighbor's mom is too kind!"

"I know. I feel like I am part of their family when I just met them yesterday. However, I am not sure about joining them for dinner. I am still not that comfortable with them." Seokjin said while taking a bite of the food.

"Is your neighbor kind?" Hoseok asked. "I wonder why they suddenly invited you."

"He is!" He said.

"I did not know you were close to your neighbor."

"I---" Seokjin suddenly lost for words. "W-we j-just got close during summer vacation. Yeah. That's actually it."

"I see. Well, anyone would really want to be closed to you because you are too perfect." Hoseok said smiling and Seokjin thinks he was able to convince him.

They started eating again but Hoseok tapped his shoulder when he saw Jungkook and his friends coming inside the cafeteria.

Seokjin saw Jimin and Jungkook talking and he got jealous again.

Hoseok caught the pout.

"I heard Jimin is dating Yoongi." Hoseok said.

"He is?" Seokjin asked with an obvious happiness in his voice.

"Yeah. That's what I heard from Yumi. She is part of the dance group Jimin joined in last year and she said Yoongi was always with Jimin during their practice. They also saw them kissed multiple times. Last week they asked Jimin about Yoongi and he was honest in saying that he was his boyfriend." Hoseok said.

Seokjin suddenly felt lighter and smiled while eating.

"You're suddenly happy, huh? Only Jeon Jungkook can actually make you smile like that. No wonder all those men can't get to you." Hoseok said teasing his bestfriend.

Seokjin just smiled at him. He looked at the table where Jungkook and his friends sat and when they looked at each other, he suddenly blushed. He looked away and ate another slice of kimbab.

***********

Yoongi observed Jungkook and when he saw him looking at Seokjin, he smirked. He then took the lunch box of Jungkook and when he opened it, he was surprised to see that he has the same food as Seokjin.

He looked at what Seokjin has in his chopsticks then the lunch box that he is also sharing with his friend. It was the same design as Jungkook's lunch box.

He got curious and looked at Jungkook again.

"What?" Jungkook asked him.

"Nothing." Yoongi said and shrugged it off. Maybe it's just coincidence.